Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome041 said :
Maybe keep it simple and avoid all the processed stuff? (If you can find something like that, I know it is hard.)

Simple cereals are usually the least problematic, but it might be strange to others seeing you eat something like oatmeal. Maybe rice and beans? (And you could add vegetables or other things as you need which would not be as bothersome?

Seems as though people are feeling sickly this time of year. (I feel some pain too; get better Poultrychamp!)

Agreed. One of the reasons the Japanese have one of the largest number of Centenarians and their people live for so long, so well is because of their healthy lifestyle. Their diet - rice, green tea and avoiding processed food, contribute to aging gracefully.

Have you ever seen the facial wash commercials where they pour rice-water over their face? The next time you cook rice, take the filtered rice water and pour it over your face. It's said to reduce aging and benefits your skin. I will research on this more.

Green tea is jam-packed with natural antioxidants and other minerals. It's one of the greatest fat-burners as well because of a chemical property called ECGC.
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

06-Jan-2015 12:54:25

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top