Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, it is not all right, it was never all right, and definitely will not be awrite if they say it, or anything close. :(

Edit
And if they do I shall disinherit them.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Dec-2014 11:49:25 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 11:56:16 by Bernadette

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haaaaa! Hahaha .... I wouldn't mind if mine called me Wrinklechops, it's pretty flattering compared to their favourite one to me: 'S**ksis'.

Google some images from the film, The Dark Crystal'.

:(

(dat censor. S k e k sis)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-Dec-2014 11:58:21

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did make a Twitter account with my previous account name - but almost instantly forgot my pass-word, the same thing happened with my Reddit account. Unfortunately, I also have to try and remember which email account I used to set it up, and may well find I have forgotten the pass-word to that as well!

I am not safe to be let loose in pass-word land :(

I will have another go at looking into it and, if I am successful in getting into it, will post the name on that thread.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Dec-2014 13:19:59 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 13:24:41 by Bernadette

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*nods and smiles sympathetically*

I have a small notebook with all my account names, pass-words and related stuff written down since I suffer from the same Syndrome.

If I were ever to be burgled, the scandalous extent of my heinous double-life would be laid bare. Assuming anyone could get past the locks, burglar alarm and 5 enthusiastic and very noisy dogs.

Fortunately, Him Indoors deals with all the important stuff like internet purchasing and he has a memory like a bear-trap. No indiscreet scribblings required.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-Dec-2014 13:30:38

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top