Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck on that. I quite like Dg but am slow at it, not that I mind. I solo or play with the children, if I can get them to come online.

They don't play as much now. Son is busy and daughter hated EOC - so it wasn't just the old fogeys who threw a strop at EOC. I should think she is in their target demographic age group, perhaps not their target gender group. She liked combat, which I don't. Hoping to get her back with legacy but school and activities take up most of her free time.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

11-Nov-2014 23:35:13

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I solo mine too, just find it easier and if i go afk on forums nobody can shout at me lol.

When people ask me and I say I solo they seem shocked because it is slow, but even then it is still more xp than other skills I've done so doesn't make much difference to me.

11-Nov-2014 23:38:22

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't mind the abilities, and tbh the old system was more boring in my opinion.

I dunno why all the pvp people get so upset it is basically the same either have money to buy op items or rely on luck.

Castle Wars however......

11-Nov-2014 23:43:25

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
Not often.

I commented on another thread not that long ago where somebody praised them for helping the community, but for somebody like me who only spies penguins when i see them they pretty much ruined it :( .

One of these days I'll liberate the penguins.

Just gotta watch out for Twillow :D

sounds like you need a new home world, Wilf! :D

-shuffles through my papers to find the Loving Care Home World Relocation program's brochure-

Being forced to leave one's native place is also known as forced migration and I hear there are is more bird diversity on world 116.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

12-Nov-2014 03:03:27 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2014 03:07:17 by Twillow

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top