Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Posts: 4,859 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
Nonon-chan said :
Good luck and godspeed, Cat. Together we shall slowly but surely rid this world of the cancer known as stupidity. Now we need a mascot... how about an animal the signifies the very essence of honor: The Narwhal!

The Narwhal !!

I dunno. It's a great name an' all. And he has got a horn like a Unicorn, so that's cool.
But. He looks more like he's such a dummy that he's swum into a load of old railings that a fly-tipper dumped into the ocean from the back of his ***** fishing boat and managed to impale himself in the gob with one of them.

If you fancy a sea-beast mascot though - how about an Orca? No one would want to argue with an Orca, now would they?

I will consider it, although I still find the Narwal to be quiet majestic. However, I suppose the Orca shares a fair amount of that elegance, so I think I can allow the change.

12-Oct-2013 06:26:15

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hymbso has probably had more profound and lasting influence on our times and on the direction of the nation than most presidents."
-Richard Nixon

#strongleader #hymbsosquad #emotional #supremeleader #hymbsonation #hymbsopeople #hymbsopatriots #hymbsoblood #hymbsowar #gonnafightit #thebeginning #theend #hymbsopresidents #hymbsotroops #hymbsocourage

12-Oct-2013 10:57:27

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Philphish said :
elegance in slapping dead seals around as playtoys yep

The beast cannot help it's nature - it didn't choose to be so, it was made that way.

Mankind have the power of rational thought and choice - and we choose to knowingly pollute the very air we breathe and grub up our mountains in search of pretty shiny stones. We choose to wipe out entire species to decorate our houses and our women with their glossy skins, and discard their poor little carcasses. We choose to shoot animals just because we can, not because we are hungry. We scam, subjugate, massacre, torture and enslave our own bretheren.

The Orca at play has infinitely more dignity than mankind can ever aspire to.

12-Oct-2013 11:08:50

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top