Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Posts: 4,859 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^
^Indeed, back when I was trolling, I gave people something to laugh about and my methods were ever changing. He is no troll by my standards, rather he is the troll of these new age youngsters with their hip hop and their rap and their equal rights for everyone.

And Cat, you must learn the about your heritage, it is important so that you do not repeat the mistakes of your ancestors. (Mice and moose have to do it, I'm pretty sure you can too.)

09-Oct-2013 19:37:33 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2013 19:38:17 by Nonon-chan

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hymbso said :
"Stop cyber bullying"
-Søren Kierkegaard

#nobullying #hymbsolife #hymbosquad #emotional #forthekids #hymbsophilosophy #hymbsoexistentialism #hymbsocosmos #hymbsoparticles #hymbsogod #onehymbso

Is that directed at me? In what way can I possibly be considered to be bullying you just because I think you are boring and repetitive?

I have seen you use this excuse before - more repetition.

You really are the worst kind of troll - unoriginal, one trick pony and attempting to get other people into trouble. How repulsive.

I think in future I shall merely ignore you.

09-Oct-2013 20:36:04

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Nonon-chan said :

And Cat, you must learn the about your heritage, it is important so that you do not repeat the mistakes of your ancestors. (Mice and moose have to do it, I'm pretty sure you can too.)

It's too late, I'm afraid. I have already repeated that mistake and bred a new generation.

09-Oct-2013 20:38:55

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Damn it, Cat..... Well I suppose I can forgive you this once, as you are a senior member of OT, but I will not tolerate these further indiscretions. Help preserve the future, Cat, because it already looks grim and it's even starting to overflow with terrible diseases (Frequent Usage of Hashtags (abrv. *.*.H.) is one of these). I'm not saying you contribute to this with your mistakes, but you open the possibility for much worse the more you make.

10-Oct-2013 00:29:34

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

I hang my head in shame, Rai. I promise no more breeding for me. I would, of course, do the decent thing and eat my offspring in the manner of stressed rabbits but, I fear, they are rather large for that now and I would contract terminal indigestion in the attempt, and probably be arrested.

In a somewhat futile effort to make amends, I shall patrol the streets of central London wearing a sandwich board declaring "Ban the Hashtags" on one side and "Beware of mutant DNA" on the other.

10-Oct-2013 11:31:07 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2013 11:31:33 by Catweazle

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
Hymbso said :
"Stop cyber bullying"
-Søren Kierkegaard

#nobullying #hymbsolife #hymbosquad #emotional #forthekids #hymbsophilosophy #hymbsoexistentialism #hymbsocosmos #hymbsoparticles #hymbsogod #onehymbso

Is that directed at me? In what way can I possibly be considered to be bullying you just because I think you are boring and repetitive?

I have seen you use this excuse before - more repetition.

You really are the worst kind of troll - unoriginal, one trick pony and attempting to get other people into trouble. How repulsive.

I think in future I shall merely ignore you.

No, if he were a pony, he'd be likeable. He's a one-trick PHONY, but not a PONY.

10-Oct-2013 18:08:18

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Good luck and godspeed, Cat. Together we shall slowly but surely rid this world of the cancer known as stupidity. Now we need a mascot... how about an animal the signifies the very essence of honor: The Narwhal!

10-Oct-2013 19:05:37 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2013 19:05:57 by Nonon-chan

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top