Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"purge this place of decadence and negativity."

Silly egomaniac, you mean any negative opinion of YOU.

"The current state of Off Topic is unspeakable."

And yet it's still here. It was actually BETTER without you, as needless trolling was far lower than it is right now.

"Without me, people are nothing but headless chickens without purpose, without hope."

And yet I possess the ability to not only exist, but to THRIVE without the jargon you spew.

People will think what they think. Besides which, this is an OFF-TOPIC GAMING FORUM. It is NOT a "world in need of cleansing". Maybe you should focus your efforts on the world as a whole and not on a silly forum. Who knows- Maybe you do have potential to do something. But not here. Here you just look silly.

21-Aug-2013 14:55:38

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hymbso.

Well, I don't know where to start really. Perhaps I could encapsulate it all in one word. Delusional.

However, if you manage to get Off Topic to actually have a pulse againm then carry on fantasising.

21-Aug-2013 16:04:08

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rinion Zrene said :
Silly egomaniac, you mean any negative opinion of YOU.

As the moral backbone of these forums, any negative opinion towards me is by definition a negative opinion towards strong morals, good taste, civilized behavior and order.
Rinion Zrene said :
And yet it's still here. It was actually BETTER without you, as needless trolling was far lower than it is right now.

I changed the thread game.
Rinion Zrene said :
People will think what they think. Besides which, this is an OFF-TOPIC GAMING FORUM. It is NOT a "world in need of cleansing". Maybe you should focus your efforts on the world as a whole and not on a silly forum. Who knows- Maybe you do have potential to do something. But not here. Here you just look silly.

If you truly had the best interest of Off Topic in your mind and heart, you wouldn't say that. That's what it is right now, but RSOT could be much more. I can make something out of this that is something much more meaningful.

All I'm asking is loyalty. Loyalty towards me, loyalty towards a better future.

#emotional #bestofhymbso #toughtimes #hymbsosquad #hymbsomonarch #emotional #wisdom #loyalty

21-Aug-2013 16:09:25 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 16:10:22 by Hymbso

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I could call myself the moral backbone of the RSOT but that doesn't mean much if nobody else believes it. Such is the case with Hymbso; he does nothing but post about his imagined greatness and, of all things, rock'n'roll bands. None of that has anything to do with being an upstanding member of the RSOT community or reviving the dead forums.

21-Aug-2013 23:13:17 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 23:13:52 by Icy Spring

Hymbso

Hymbso

Icy Spring said :
I could call myself the moral backbone of the RSOT but that doesn't mean much if nobody else believes it. Such is the case with Hymbso; he does nothing but post about his imagined greatness and, of all things, rock'n'roll bands. None of that has anything to do with being an upstanding member of the RSOT community or reviving the dead forums.

Well how many threads have you made that enforce strong morals and good taste? How many times have you changed the thread game? I am the only one currently who is up to this task because:
a) I am the only person with strong enough morals
b) Purity of will is strong in me
c) I'm on top of the thread game
d) I have the mandate of the people
e) I'm willing to cooperate with the mods
f) I'm a descendant of such historical figures like emperor Octavius, Charlemagne and Carl von Clausewitz, I'm a natural born leader
g) I'm currently among the top 0.01% most intelligent people of the world

and most importantly

h) I have a vision for a better tomorrow for all

#hymbsolegends #emotional #education #hymbsosquad #hymbsocouncil #hymbsoemperor #oneleader

22-Aug-2013 01:04:19

Hymbso

Hymbso

"Hymbso's posts are the new hieroglyphs. When these posts will be the testimonial of the brilliance of people of our time. Hymbso's posts are the chronicles that capture the zeitgeist of our time, and the magnificence of the author."
-Hymbso

#truth #emotional #hymbsosquad #historylesson #hymbsopyramids #2012

22-Aug-2013 12:22:57

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top