Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Aug-2013 02:32:54

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Aug-2013 03:01:13

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rinion Zrene said :
And does Hymbso not preach individualism? Does he not say that it's okay to have different opinions?

You have misinterpreted my words. Individualism does not equal foolishness. By opposing me, you are only going against your own best interest. I am currently the only one who can save this place, to change things so creativity and innovation can flourish. By saying 'yes' to Hymbso as the moral leader of OT, you say 'yes' to Off Topic as a place of beauty and harmony.

#advice #hymbsosquad #emotinal #hymbsomorals #speech #hymbsocouncil #powerful

21-Aug-2013 10:53:08 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 13:24:15 by Hymbso

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nonon-chan said :
Catweazle said :

I'm ok thanks :) OT is so quiet, I started hanging around on Rants and General mostly. How you been - I've not seen you posting much ?

I've been pretty good. Yeah, I stopped coming here a while ago, but I still check in on the anime discussion occasionally. Main reason for that being I keep seeing the same dumb threads on here and there's no intellectual conversations going on anymore (even trolling is boring now). Since the people I know (and actually like) on the anime discussion moved to another site, I'm on here even less now. Last month I got mems again, but that didn't last very long and now that I'm headed to college in a few days I'm certain I'm done for good. I'll probably check in now and again, but... yeah I won't be posting here much.

Well, good luck and have fun at College, Rai !

Stick your head in on Rants if you pop back at any time, I always check in there once a day - and say Hi :)

21-Aug-2013 12:55:51

Hymbso

Hymbso

I need to get my mind off of OSRS. The cravings are driving me crazy. If there would be some OSF2P servers then it would be easier, but I understand that Jagex won't add them because of bots.

#sad #emotional #hymbsosquad #oldschoolboys #saynotoge #hymbsolife

21-Aug-2013 13:43:12 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 13:43:58 by Hymbso

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hymbso said :
Rinion Zrene said :
And does Hymbso not preach individualism? Does he not say that it's okay to have different opinions?

You have misinterpreted my words. Individualism does not equal foolishness. By opposing me, you are only going against your own best interest. I am currently the only one who can save this place, to change things so creativity and innovation can flourish. By saying 'yes' to Hymbso as the moral leader of OT, you say 'yes' to Off Topic as a place of beauty and harmony.

#advice #hymbsosquad #emotinal #hymbsomorals #speech #hymbsocouncil #powerful

So, basically, your job is to crush any negative opinions concerning you and bring about your vision of a utopia, which may or may not turn out to be a dystopia? You acquire power. What then? There's no order.

21-Aug-2013 13:53:22

Hymbso

Hymbso

Rinion Zrene said :
So, basically, your job is to crush any negative opinions concerning you

My job is to inspire people to strive for greatness and to purge this place of decadence and negativity.
Rinion Zrene said :
and bring about your vision of a utopia, which may or may not turn out to be a dystopia?

The current state of Off Topic is unspeakable. With my guidance, we can renew this place so people could proudly say "I visit Off Topic". If people trust in me, we can't go wrong. With my guidance, we can make something out of this place that is greater than life. My purity of will transcendents good and evil, right and wrong.
Rinion Zrene said :
You acquire power. What then? There's no order.

After everyone recognises me as the moral backbone of RSOT, the renewal can begin. I am order. I grant people the power to determine their destiny. Without me, people are nothing but headless chickens without purpose, without hope. I can give RSOT a meaning, open a door to a future of magnificence and harmony.

#truth #wisdom #hymbsosquad #emotional #powerful #hymbsosovereign #destiny

21-Aug-2013 14:12:34

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top