Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Aug-2013 20:16:42

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Wodan: your post has been hidden as it is offensive spam. please ensure that your future contributions to the forums fall within the rules and policies.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

06-Aug-2013 20:43:36

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are many things that count as flaming depending on who is judging, sadly moderators actions are unquestioned leaving them free reign. We have no method of contacting Jagex since the forum emergency thread was removed (the worst update to the forums) instead we have a highlight system where by you have no way of knowing if it is looked at. I wonder why there are so many off site forums that laugh at the ROSF.

Even when threads have been around for years and been recreated many times they still get locked by the overzealous moderators that ended up with the position by being community focused (Blunket bobbies springs to mind) I know of one person modded as a result of being active in the clan community and he was a suck up to tell the truth. Others who are no longer modded were corrupt, probably a lot of the current ones are (not muting/banning friends etc), my clan leader a few years ago was good friends with one irl funnily enough any flaming and spam by other clans ended up with locked threads and bans, for them.

To top it off we are told to keep moderating to the forum mods.. Of course the highlight system we all have access to as well as reporting on forum help etc is just there for fun. Suppose we should all stop using it and see what happens.

07-Aug-2013 18:10:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top