Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Elvishly

Elvishly

Posts: 46,086 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
omg, i refreshed and you're here!

samee, but it's a weekendddd! gonna try to stay up l8, just cause. but i have feeling i'll pass out in an hour =p

not up to much lately. how about you? where have you disappeared off to

17-Feb-2013 04:32:15

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Posts: 4,859 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nothing new, watching anime and preparing for college. I haven't really gone off to anywhere, just haven't been doing the whole forum thing much lately. Recently, I got bored and decided to check in. I still don't plan on coming here often, but I'll be around every now and then.

17-Feb-2013 04:35:58

Elvishly

Elvishly

First year in college? How's preparing going along? Excited?! And same. I still think you should check out OTL sometime =p Never going to stop asking you, so just let me know if you wanna visit.

Are you going to play 2007scape

17-Feb-2013 04:39:51

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Preparations are going as planned, I just finished with music auditions today and I think I'll be getting a good amount of money for that on top of my academic scholarships which are already higher than most can claim. Excited... isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe how I'm feeling about college. I'd say I'm more... anxious to see if what I had envisioned my future to be is what it'll turn out to be.

As for '07 rs, there's a good chance I might play for a while, but I can't say for sure.

17-Feb-2013 04:46:22

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Classical and jazz on euphonium (look it up) and trumpet respectively. Right now, I want to enjoy teaching and playing music with good pay in the future, but I also want to be bilingual. Of course, I'll also want to find the girl of my dreams, but that's a given.

17-Feb-2013 04:55:39

Elvishly

Elvishly

Whoaaa, what an impressive-looking instrument. Sounds good. Wish I had a musical ability. I might buy a guitar and teach myself sometime. Which other language do you want learn? And for sure, I need to find myself a girl too. I'm over men.

17-Feb-2013 05:05:56

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Well, I already know Spanish, so the only other language that interests me at this point is Japanese.

While we're on the topic, let me ask you the same question: What do you want your future to be like? I'm not sure if you're old enough to have thought deeply about this, but it's a question I ponder whenever I meet someone.

17-Feb-2013 05:20:16

Elvishly

Elvishly

Looking to be a princess and finding my prince through true love's kiss.

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this

That's what brings everaftering so happy!
And that's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch

So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss!

17-Feb-2013 05:27:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top