Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
???

It's a word generally used in place of other swear words.

Definitions include:

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

adjective
used to emphasize something, especially to express anger or frustration.
"just get the dang car started!"

exclamation
used for emphasis or to express anger or frustration.
"dang, I hate not knowing if this is even being read!"

verb
used in various expressions for emphasis or to express anger or frustration.
"I'll be danged!"
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-Jul-2022 10:34:32

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My locking nuts have been removed. Replaced with the normal nuts instead.

Also while I was at the garage I got 2 new tyres for the front as the old 1's were cracking due to age.

Next month big job for car is 2 new disks and brake pads for the back and water bottle pump. It's all go. Was saving up for a New TV and now have to get car fixed lol.

Good job I'm rich. Well not so much these days. :P

PS. New TV before Christmas. Hopefully. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

27-Jul-2022 12:28:08

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're doing great, Tuffty! Good job being rich xd

I feel rich being able to tell my lights to switch on. That's a cool feature. Feels very high class, though I'm sure it isn't lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-Jul-2022 12:36:30

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I feel rich being able to tell my lights to switch on. That's a cool feature. Feels very high class, though I'm sure it isn't lol

Reminds me of the clapper I had on a night light..... Felt odd using it but now look at all the different lights you can get these days.

Kiwi Magic said :
@Tuffty get a smart tv and you will be sweet as.

Yes got my eye on 3 short lists. I use a Amazon firestick to make my old tv into a smart 1. It's also amazing. To have a Smart 4k TV will be a dream of mine. I have 50inch plasma and it's over 10-11 years old and long past it's best. So now with good decent TV's under £500 it's time for a new 1. Treat myself for a change.

Just have to wait 2 weeks to see what the car bill is going to be on the 4th. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

27-Jul-2022 12:55:56

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top