Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh dear my membership seems to have run out. Never mind, I don't play any more anyway.

Oh no :c

Mais oui!

Never mind, just visualise ginger hair with a Robin on top. A Robin with the feather in the right place.

I might buy a month's membership in a few days time so I can play over Christmas and the new year period. I quite like Runescape at this time of year. But even if I don't play any more Runescape qualifies for "a ma vie de coer entier".

Literal translation of that is poor as it's an archaic 15th century French phrase (at least so far as I can recall) but basically means "you have my whole heart for my whole life". Which pretty much sums up the blast I had playing since 2005 until a couple of years ago :)

In case I don't get on here again before The Big Day .... I hope you have a fabaroony Christmas, Brig.

Also to anyone else who reads this, especially the stalwarts of the forums who I've enjoyed for so many years

xxxxx
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Dec-2021 16:53:02

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Also to anyone else who reads this, especially the stalwarts of the forums who I've enjoyed for so many years
xxxxx

Hey Fifi, always good to see you :)
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

21-Dec-2021 14:27:21

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top