Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lucky! This summer has been rough on me. I don't usually have much of an issue but I got knocked flat lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

07-Oct-2021 10:33:05

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This dude needs to get his life sorted out. I keep getting Universal Credit phone calls for him (which give me hella panic attacks) and they've already been told that he's not at this number.

ugh
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Oct-2021 14:03:52 - Last edited on 08-Oct-2021 14:04:38 by Brigantia

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
This dude needs to get his life sorted out. I keep getting Universal Credit phone calls for him (which give me hella panic attacks) and they've already been told that he's not at this number.

ugh

So annoying :(

I used to get letters from a credit card company for someone who lived at my address years and years ago.

I rang them every month to tell them that he didn't live here any more, and every time they said they'd update their records.... then the next month I'd get yet another demand.

In the end I tracked him down with the intention of asking him to sort it out... only to find he'd died a couple of years ago.

I rang the credit card company with that info and they stopped sending them.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

10-Oct-2021 13:24:15

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its interesting that when I woke up, online players were at 160k. It could have been higher than that earlier I'm not sure, but its a big number. It's very encouraging.
Make Your Own Magic

11-Oct-2021 04:59:45 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2021 05:00:48 by Kiwi Magic

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top