Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ughhh that sucks Tuffty, I recently put 1600gbp into a new rig, such a change :)
Hope it'll work out for you
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

21-May-2021 17:47:31

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,171 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So far it's working well. Not had a single crash but saying that not been on my computer much last few days. Been extra busy in my garden.

Fingers crossed it's working and I can stop complaining about it lol.

Dong lucky you found me there. I don't usually visit Forum Games unless it's reported to Forum Help. Only go there cos I made the thread. I may hand it over to someone else soon. I keep forgetting about it. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

26-May-2021 14:11:19 - Last edited on 26-May-2021 14:12:42 by Tuffty

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That moment when your coworker tries to act like a manager to you, because she thought she was going to be a manager but the company chose someone else AND you basically ask to transfer work over to that coworker that they gleefully accept it because they think it is super important work when it is really just hours of low-value housekeeping work.

Hehe, I love it when brown nosing grand poobahs are so full of their own shit that they believe they actually "won" in a game I didn't even want to play to begin with. The best part is that she has nitpicking everything I have been doing for weeks now and hopefully she thinks she put me in my place enough to stop the ridiculous behavior, too.

For reference, she is mid-40s. So old enough to know better and not feel insecure in her job. I should note that I basically just told my manager that if she is so concerned about [the issue], she can do it herself in a very nice way. My manager agreed. No shady business involved.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-May-2021 22:34:08 - Last edited on 26-May-2021 22:37:26 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Kiwi Magic said :
I hope Tuffty gets a new computer and sticks around

I fitted the new psu and so far not 1 crash/freeze. So I'm hoping it's all sorted. Only time will tell when I'm playing RS or other games and multitasking.

Fingers crossed it's fixed though. :D

Maybe just use your phone for rs?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-May-2021 22:35:10

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm baaaack!

Had a nice long weekend. We've been doing a lot of cleaning to make our house more homey and all. I want to refer to it as kind of like nesting? I dunno.

Anyway, got rid of a whole bunch of stuff and Bjørn has done a great job at carrying everything! The spare room is so empty now lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-May-2021 11:22:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top