Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was given some meds at some point too for mine, back when I was in my early teens. All they did was destroy my stomach lol

I did loads and loads of my own homework at the time, and then later on when I was probably around 16, I went back to a dermatologist to maybe see if there was something else I could do, since restrictive diets and increasingly crazy skincare routines weren't helping in the slightest.

The FIRST thing dude suggested was Accutane. I was immediately like nope

After a while I gave up on it, honestly. I still try, but it's so halfassed. :L My skin is just garbage. With all the scars I've accumulated from it, I don't see much of a point anymore. It's just pain management now.

....I'm salty about it still lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

07-May-2021 14:25:59

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,170 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Dadizar

That picture of you feeding that giraff is awesome.

Also if you do get the chance of taking the pictures of the tiger cubs I would love to see them. Huge HUGE fan of tigers. I so want to hold a cub once to see what it's like. 1 day I will as I have a cunning plan. :P

@Brigantia

So sorry for your loss. Always hard to let a pet go. You will have the memories for life.

Also everyone Yes I'm back lol yet again trying to get back into the forums. I've been so busy decorating a friends house after she asked me if I could decorate. I made the mistake of saying yes lol. Also most done though few hours left to go and it's all done and I get my pizza lol.

Have fun stay safe everyone. Thinking of you all while I work. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

07-May-2021 14:40:40

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, Tuffty. :) Lots of good memories with her! And hope you're having fun decorating! Lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

07-May-2021 18:23:23

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top