Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,170 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep bike was great. Tires only got last year and loads of tread left 2,200 miles on them. Bike was in great condition. Just passed it's MOT with flying colours.

If the gravel had not of been there I would be ok now. ;)

I have reported it 3 times to the right people and yet it's still there. It may catch someone else out. Hopefully not though.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

23-Apr-2021 12:42:03 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2021 12:44:08 by Tuffty

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just spent the last 45 minutes watching TikTok videos on DnD stuff and laughing my ass off.

The worst part about finding something so hilarious and amazing is not being able to share it.

Fml

Anyway, how's everyone's Saturday so far?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

24-Apr-2021 11:55:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My Saturday was a bit unremarkable, tbh :(

The weather's turned chilly and windy today so I think I'll actually log in to the game, first time in about a month!

I see there's yet another DXP on the horizon :O
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Apr-2021 09:33:48

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is indeed! I've kinda lost all interest in DXP.

It was a bit windy and chilly yesterday, but it was still around 20 degrees. It was beautiful! I'll throw some pics down in the photography thread sometime later. Ended up in a tiny town I haven't a clue the name of, and walked around the surrounding graveyard. :) It was really cool!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

25-Apr-2021 12:24:41

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Yep bike was great. Tires only got last year and loads of tread left 2,200 miles on them. Bike was in great condition. Just passed it's MOT with flying colours.

If the gravel had not of been there I would be ok now. ;)

I have reported it 3 times to the right people and yet it's still there. It may catch someone else out. Hopefully not though.

Gravel even on footpaths is a pain, you just have to be so careful ; in my early 20s my legs just slipped out from under me some how, straight into my back. I was sober, just walking up the road from the place I was living; I Iived in that area for a good 15 years and in that time that gravel was never removed or fixed.

I wonder why the word lived in my paragraph above is underlined in red, meaning the word is spelt wrong?? When I put my curser on it the word wife and iced come up as alternative words to use, but in this paragraph the word lived is fine, no problems.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Apr-2021 16:21:55 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2021 16:22:57 by Dong U Dead

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,170 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think this is the worst year for gravel on and off the roads.

In the UK potholes are fixed only when reported I feel. Which is wrong. I hit a huge pothole in my car few months back that was full of water so no idea how deep it was and boy was I in for a shock. Hit it only doing 10-12mph and it ripped the steering wheel out of my hand.

Reported it and 48 hours later fixed. Car was ok but my wrist took a hit lol.

I just don't understand why all the gravel is not cleaned up. I've not seen a road sweeper on my road for well over 3 months and they used to come down every week.

Also the gravel where I fell off my bike is still there despite reporting it 3 times. :@
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

26-Apr-2021 15:09:13

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top