Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well that is not the shaved donkey story i speak about, i would show you the offending article again right here but i fear that it may result in a 3rd forum ban for an apparent NSFW post lol.

Keep posted here because it may just pop up at any minute later if the dreaded drink spiker that has been abusing me recently in my "Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life" thread makes an appearance!

Liverpool link is in my sig

Much love

Scouse - Wears undies at all times
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

26-Feb-2021 23:36:25

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

NexOrigin said :
I have no idea what the Liverpool thread is about... I'm guessing it's like Crocket or ballfoot or some other sports based activity.

It is slightly sport based but it was originally supposed to be a cultural thread about my city but forces beyond our control made it steer towards football.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

26-Feb-2021 23:59:03

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
NexOrigin said :
I have no idea what the Liverpool thread is about... I'm guessing it's like Crocket or ballfoot or some other sports based activity.

It is slightly sport based but it was originally supposed to be a cultural thread about my city but forces beyond our control made it steer towards football.
I have tried to engage your culture in the best way I know how; by laughing at it. :)
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

27-Feb-2021 00:17:20 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2021 00:18:10 by NexOrigin

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

NexOrigin said :
Scouse said :
NexOrigin said :

I have tried to engage your culture in the best way I know how; by laughing at it. :)

Robbing socks from washing lines also works.

https://youtu.be/Cdc3DtViAdk
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

27-Feb-2021 00:22:22 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2021 00:23:25 by Scouse

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sad day :(

One of our Rescue dogs -- Rosie -- will be going to the Vet's later and I don't think she'll be coming home.

She had Lyme Disease when we first got her almost 2 years ago, brought over from a Romanian Kill Centre. Didn't know she had it until checked over by our Vet here.

It's a nasty illness and can result in all sorts of knock-on effects later, one of which is severe ligament damage. Rosie has in the past ruptured two cruciate ligaments and was semi-disabled on both hind legs.

She's now damaged one front leg and cannot walk or even rise from the floor without help, so since yesterday evening we've struggled to help her eat, drink and get outside to do her bizz.

I'm hoping for the best (a temporary strain or twist) but preparing for the worst.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Feb-2021 09:08:07

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So sorry Fifi, I can completely empathise with you on how painful this will be. Every time we go through it I swear to never again get a dog as I dread this time coming around, but every time after a while we go and get another one.

I do hope that the news will not be as bad as you think, but I expect you are probably experienced enough to gauge their condition pretty accurately.

You have my deepest sympathy on this

27-Feb-2021 09:53:33

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, Rosie. :( Our pets become part of the family and its very upsetting when they're ill or injured. I've never had a dog, I'm more of a cat person, but I've had to take that awful decision a few times. One of our cats really hated being in the car so we had the vet come to the house when we knew there was no hope and she was suffering.
I hope its not as bad as you fear and that Rosie will be going home with you.

27-Feb-2021 11:30:48

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top