Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, for some reason it let me on. I was only after some old photos of my dogs, and I figured that instead of going through all of the pictures I'd ever uploaded and downloading them individually, I would just download them all at once and just... delete the ones I don't need.

So I do this, and it immediately kicks me off and demands a photo ID.

I'm so triggered rn.

So now the account is reactivated and I can't get on it.

UGH

Honestly I wanna just cry. There's a lot of shit associated with that account that's traumatized me. I didn't want it to just be floating around again, I wanted to get some things off it and then delete it.

I wanna cry dude.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Jan-2021 16:41:40

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you considered just making a fake ID to send to Facebook? If you can't do it yourself with photoshop, there are online "fake ID" services that you can use for free. Some will provide you with the appropriate information that should be on a fake ID, and some will provide you with image templates you can fill out with that information (along with a picture you can upload).

The only other advice I can give you is that they won't accept this as ID verification:

I tried. It was rejected.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

27-Jan-2021 03:23:24

Brigantia

Brigantia

It's really annoying, dude.

For some reason, they also require the images to be a certain size and even if I don't modify the photos, they're not high enough resolution for them to accept it seems.

U G H
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-Jan-2021 11:49:09

Brigantia

Brigantia

Ikr?

They're definitely trying to get even more info to sell.

I really didn't want the account to just be UP. It's got a LOT of cringe on it, too. I really didn't want people to see that lol

@CapnBrigantia

27-Jan-2021 12:32:01

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top