Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nex A Origin

Nex A Origin

Posts: 277 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Unless .... unless...... it's the ancient aliens trying to hide their tracks.

Goddamned aliens get everywhere.
Maybe it was the pirates? Or the space alien pirates?
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
••••
••
••
••
••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••

09-Jul-2020 14:22:36

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats on the haircut!

I need to get mine cut too. It's been over three years now lol it's looking pretty straggly.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

09-Jul-2020 17:47:44

Nex A Origin

Nex A Origin

I want one.
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
••••
••
••
••
••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••

09-Jul-2020 21:17:52

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/status/1280956431307423744

The only apt response is "lol". No wonder people in the LGBT community get annoyed at the extremists in our community. Makes it worse that it's a bloody police force.

10-Jul-2020 00:01:03 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2020 00:01:11 by Shiavui

Nex A Origin

Nex A Origin

Shiavui said :
https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/status/1280956431307423744

The only apt response is "lol". No wonder people in the LGBT community get annoyed at the extremists in our community. Makes it worse that it's a bloody police force.
Yeah, I just saw that on Memeology. It's a crosswalk on a road. Did they really think no one was going to drive on it?

Wait... what? I thought it was just some random user on Twitter. Are the police seriously looking to arrest the person?

Okay, so they've identified the guy who left tire tracks on the road...

This is dumb. I mean, I'm glad they've solved all the other crime, but it's a road...
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
••••
••
••
••
••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••

10-Jul-2020 00:45:28

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being associated to the LGBT community, I feel as though I need to go out of the way to apologise for the actions of that police force.

It's hard to put into words at how much it angers me seeing farcical things like this. It's utterly appalling behaviour that should be denounced by any sane and rational member, as far as I am concerned.

10-Jul-2020 01:01:12

Nex A Origin

Nex A Origin

So, I reading an article about how some company is shocked at the white supremacy symbol in their advertisement...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/white-supremacist-symbol-in-ad-unintentional-says-vancouver-island-business-1.5643511

And I'm thinking... OK, this is beyond stupid. It's just the OK symbol... it doesn't mean white supremacy, it means he gets to punch you in the arm... like, none of these people have ever watched Malcolm in the Middle? They literally mention it in the article, and yet.. they still claim it's a hate symbol...

I think hacker 4chan broke them... they took the bait and swallowed the whole fishing rod.

And then I realized... the word OK is shaped like the OK symbol... Oh dear lord... please... I hope none of them realize it... otherwise the whole internet is going to be white supremacists...

What kind of a timeline is this, when it's not OK to be OK?
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
••••
••
••
••
••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••

10-Jul-2020 01:06:41

Nex A Origin

Nex A Origin

Shiavui said :
Being associated to the LGBT community, I feel as though I need to go out of the way to apologise for the actions of that police force.

It's hard to put into words at how much it angers me seeing farcical things like this. It's utterly appalling behaviour that should be denounced by any sane and rational member, as far as I am concerned.
You don't need to apologize on their behalf. People shouldn't be judging you based on the actions of another. That's called prejudice. And if you're apologizing on their behalf, you're basically saying that it's fine to judge you based on the actions of another, just because you share a similar trait.

What you should do is go paint your own rainbow, right at the exit of the police station driveway. Put it into perspective for them. ;)
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
•••••
••••
••
••
••
••••
•••••