Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Ehh, I wish I could be as carefree as you, but it definitely does suit you nicely. Shine on you crazy diamond.

I don't know that it's me being carefree as it is me preserving my sanity, I guess
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

05-Apr-2020 14:55:57

Brigantia

Brigantia

So I got drunk last night and I insisted that Chris put on trashy music and we were up super late drinking, dancing and singing terribly and it was just really beautiful and I will always treasure that memory.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

06-Apr-2020 09:43:12

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
So I got drunk last night and I insisted that Chris put on trashy music and we were up super late drinking, dancing and singing terribly and it was just really beautiful and I will always treasure that memory.

Terrible drunk karaoke is legitimately the best thing ever. Hell, just belting out lyrics is such a great emotional release.

I truly hope you never "grow" out of such things even if other people suggest otherwise. :)
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

07-Apr-2020 02:38:57 - Last edited on 07-Apr-2020 03:07:17 by Averia Light

Brigantia

Brigantia

If I haven't become a boring adult by now I reckon I probably won't.

There are days where it's like I'm a teenager again and all I do is play RuneScape lol I'm having the time of my life during all this

@CapnBrigantia

07-Apr-2020 10:26:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top