Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy holidays to everyone!

lights from Freddie
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

23-Dec-2019 15:35:14

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I find the period right after Christmas & New Year to be somewhat dead and glum.

Nothing much to look forward to until Easter (unless I'm going away or doing something special for my birthday) ... weather is usually dire.....nights still drawing in too quickly .....many people are a bit broke following their seasonal excesses on presents etc..... bleurgh.

So I've booked some tickets to hear a talk by Jeremy Vine, which should be quite entertaining, and ditto for a Dolly Parton Tribute ~ which should be a hoot.

I quite like a bit of County once in a while and Kenny Rogers described her as "Europe's leading Dolly impersonator" so I think a good time will be had :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Dec-2019 16:32:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yerrrr! That's what I'm trying to do. We've also got tickets to see the King Tut exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery.

We saw it all years ago in Cairo but it's so magnificent that I'm looking forward to seeing at least part of it again.

So that's 3 things to be cheerful about. I'm scouting around for a few more.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Dec-2019 20:15:43

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't find it glum, having young kids keep you busy - plus its summer here so there is plenty to do - always out and about.

Plus I will be doing a Christmas lunch after the New Years sometimes at my place, in the past, I have done it before Christmas but I ran out of time this year.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Dec-2019 21:48:09

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I find the period right after Christmas & New Year to be somewhat dead and glum.

Nothing much to look forward to until Easter (unless I'm going away or doing something special for my birthday) ... weather is usually dire.....nights still drawing in too quickly .....many people are a bit broke following their seasonal excesses on presents etc..... bleurgh.

So I've booked some tickets to hear a talk by Jeremy Vine, which should be quite entertaining, and ditto for a Dolly Parton Tribute ~ which should be a hoot.

I quite like a bit of County once in a while and Kenny Rogers described her as "Europe's leading Dolly impersonator" so I think a good time will be had :)
I always find it quite enjoyable. However, I do really enjoy my hobbies though.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

23-Dec-2019 22:09:44

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :

Happy holidays to everyone!

lights from Freddie

Rooh said :
And to you and all the Off Topicers!

FiFi LaFeles said :
Right back atchya, Rooh & Twillow ^_^

And to (most) of the Off Topic denizens as well.
Thank you and merry Christmas/happy holidays to you all too!
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

23-Dec-2019 22:29:23

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top