Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Where do they seriously sell tequila with a worm in it? I feel like that would never pass FDA (or Canada's equivalent) regulations.
In Ontario, it would be the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario). Other than Alberta, all liquor sales are government controlled. Canada's FDA would be the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency).

I have no idea what kind of tequila it was because, well, clearly if I was willing to eat the grub, I had already had a few drinks already. ;)
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

01-Jun-2019 08:02:53

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you are sipping Tequila it should be a good Tequila Reposado. Herradura is not bad at all.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

01-Jun-2019 09:20:00

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Legitimately did not know that political/religious topics were no longer allowed.

Sorry I have been gone for awhile.

It all depends, and as you will find, multiple such threads thrive and remain constructive whereas others are locked, oftentimes following extensive moderation, because the conversation deviates into something less than appropriate for the RuneScape forums. At the end of the day, if one wishes to discuss politics and religion, there are far better alternatives than the RuneScape forums.
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

01-Jun-2019 22:29:14

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I completely agree and expect it to get better around here.

Cheers!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

01-Jun-2019 22:32:34

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When did it happen?

I've been pushing for no politics for awhile. I can see the first 5 pages still maintain political threads. Can we report them on the basis that they are political now?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

01-Jun-2019 22:33:43

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top