Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aunty Shark said :
Tuffty said :
Removed the above post.

Not sure why it was posted but it could kick off big time. So it was removed.

Be wise with your next post.

Kick off
is an entirely inappropriate term to use. You will get inadequate ratings if you do not do better.

Not sure if you saw the post I removed but it needed removing.

If it was not removed then it would have kicked off in here. Thats the only way to word it. If you feel the words are not wise then not my problem. You could ask Jagex for a review if you feel that strongly about it. As for my ratings it's not E-Bay or Amazon here. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

22-Apr-2019 16:16:09

Aunty Shark

Aunty Shark

Posts: 780 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Aunty Shark said :
Tuffty said :
Removed the above post.

Not sure why it was posted but it could kick off big time. So it was removed.

Kick off
is an entirely inappropriate term to use. You will get inadequate ratings if you do not do better.

Not sure if you saw the post I removed but it needed removing.

If it was not removed then it would have kicked off in here. Thats the only way to word it. If you feel the words are not wise then not my problem. You could ask Jagex for a review if you feel that strongly about it. As for my ratings it's not E-Bay or Amazon here. ;)

It's highly inappropriate term and as a chat moderator you should be aware of that and be more professional.

Our vision is for:
• A free, open and secure internet.
• Freedom of expression online.
• An online environment where companies take effective steps to keep their users safe, and where criminal, terrorist and hostile foreign state activity is not left to contaminate the online space.
• Rules and norms for the internet that discourage harmful behaviour.
• The UK as a thriving digital economy, with a prosperous ecosystem of companies developing innovation in online safety.
• Citizens who understand the risks of online activity, challenge unacceptable behaviours and know how to access help if they experience harm online, with children receiving extra protection.
• A global coalition of countries all taking coordinated steps to keep their citizens safe online. • Renewed public confidence and trust in online companies and services.

22-Apr-2019 16:42:07

Aunty Shark

Aunty Shark

Tuffty said :

I remove a post that would have caused a lot of issues on here and I'm getting grilled. :P

You seem to be missing my point.

My point is do not say kick off

Much as I hate you and would love to see the forums removed, I'm just telling you, mainly so I can laugh and say told you not to say that.

Up to you if you do better or not.

22-Apr-2019 16:53:08

Aunty Shark

Aunty Shark

Ghazgkull said :
stfu already

Not going to get far with that attitude are you.

Government. What did you ban him for?

Tuffty. Kicking off

Government. He kicked off?

Tuffty. No he was possibly about to.

Government. What is kicking off?

Tuffty. Well there is no other way to explain it, kicking off, you know? kicking off?

Government. STFU.

22-Apr-2019 17:14:43

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aunty Shark said :

No possibly about it. I know him and if he saw the post He would have kicked off and maybe just maybe he would have eneded up with a mute. So the best option was to strike first and remove content only out to cause the issues removed.

If you don't like it then my hands are tied. I'm not going to change because you hate me.

22-Apr-2019 17:19:47

Aunty Shark

Aunty Shark

Tuffty said :
Aunty Shark said :

No possibly about it. I know him and if he saw the post He would have kicked off and maybe just maybe he would have eneded up with a mute. So the best option was to strike first and remove content only out to cause the issues removed.

If you don't like it then my hands are tied. I'm not going to change because you hate me.

Government. What occurred between him being about to kick off and him kicking off

Tuffty, I told him not to kick off

Government. * big frown, sigh, writes down on piece of paper*

22-Apr-2019 17:25:04

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Suns gone in and it's much cooler.

I like it now it's cool. Hate it too sunny and hot.

Been a productive day. Did some gardening. Washed and polished and put some protection spray on my motorbike. All's good now I'm happy.

Got plenty of Summer bulbs popping through. Should be a good display of flowers soon. Can't wait to take pictures of them. Hopefully they will be better then last years display.

Plenty of flowers for the bees too.

Just wondering why I'm seeing so many Ladybirds in my garden. Never seen so many. 100's of them all over the place. Very lucky if I see 1 or 2 a year.

22-Apr-2019 17:35:30

Aunty Shark

Aunty Shark

Tuffty said :
Suns gone in and it's much cooler.

I like it now it's cool. Hate it too sunny and hot.

Been a productive day. Did some gardening. Washed and polished and put some protection spray on my motorbike. All's good now I'm happy.

Got plenty of Summer bulbs popping through. Should be a good display of flowers soon. Can't wait to take pictures of them. Hopefully they will be better then last years display.

Plenty of flowers for the bees too.

Just wondering why I'm seeing so many Ladybirds in my garden. Never seen so many. 100's of them all over the place. Very lucky if I see 1 or 2 a year.

That is called redirection.

Much better.

22-Apr-2019 17:58:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top