Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, no kidding. F that lol

I'm an android person myself. I've played around with a few iPhones over the years but I just don't get along with the UI. I don't really have anything against them but they're just not for me.

The price points certainly don't help either.

You think a grand for that is ridiculous? Samsung is coming out with a folding smartphone and it will retail at around $2,000.

I could get one hell of a desktop for two grand.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Apr-2019 14:32:09

Brigantia

Brigantia

I'm sure it will be comparable to the Motorola Razr from back in the day.

Fragile and overpriced garbage.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Apr-2019 14:45:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Someone just gave me an 'old' phone which they'd put in a drawer and forgotten about - they felt sorry for me still having a Nokia 1100.

It's really nice of them to do that but I probably won't use it. Apparently, it's quite old itself (Galaxy J5) but does loads of things that mine doesn't lol. I'm really not interested in mobile phones.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Apr-2019 16:45:09

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My Sister gave me her Galexy S5.

Her and my brother were pestering me because I have a motorbike and they say if I had an accident I need a phone. I took it to make them happy. So far it's cost me £10 topup and had it 8+ months. Thats how much I've used it lol.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

08-Apr-2019 16:53:52

Brigantia

Brigantia

That was very kind of your sister!

This phone I'm getting is definitely a bit more expensive than what I wanted to spend, but I felt like spoiling myself. I've never had a really good phone before, and I'm really hoping this one doesn't disappoint. It isn't a Galaxy S series but it's a Samsung all the same.

It's been so long since I've had a Samsung I can't remember exactly what I liked about it, just that I liked it a lot. And the one I have now, a Moto E4, works well enough and does the job, but I think it's time to upgrade lol

I'm really excited about it tbh.

@CapnBrigantia

09-Apr-2019 03:07:11

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top