Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aqua Star said :
Nexus Origin said :
Most civilized people do. The rule isn't just for people either, it applies to animals as well.

No animals pooping on the floor? Wow Awesome I never heard of that.
There are tons of people who let their animals poop on the floor. Somehow they think a training sheet for a newborn puppy or kitten is somehow apt for every day use.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

09-Feb-2019 19:44:03

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aqua Star said :
Oh I see, you mean they poop in the street and you clean it up right. Yeah I follow my cats around and do that while they stop all the rats, except the ones they bring me as presents obviously.
I don't have cats, and when I did, they had their own washroom to poop in. They weren't pooping on the floor.

I actually live where people own property. Most people have at least an acre of land around here, and there are quite a few farms, forests, etc.

Animals don't "poop in the street" around here. Sounds like you live in kind of a crappy place if animals are pooping the streets....
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

09-Feb-2019 19:48:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dung Beetle will surely explode from a surfeit of sustenance before much longer...... she's becoming crazed.

On an unrelated note (so sorry DB, but you are getting rather obese) : we had another power cut today for several hours (luckily I was out) but then the internet went down for three hours or so as well (after I got home). The horror !

I was in the middle of ordering some stuff online and it made me think about how annoying it would be if I had to spend hours travelling to various establishments to get the things I am currently seeking. The internet has made some aspects of life so very easy.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Feb-2019 19:53:52

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top