Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Nexus Origin said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I do not understand anyone being proud of being banned. At all.
Let's see...I've been banned for reporting too many rulebreakers to FH.... I've been banned for standing up for the community... I've been banned for "We have reason to believe you do not intend to engage with the community in a positive manner"... I've been banned for creating threads with too much flair (colors, etc.)... the list goes on and on...

So yeah, I'm proud of being banned for things that aren't against the rules. ^_^

Nope. Still not hitting the spot for me.
Let me explain this further then.

It is my goal to improve the forums, whether that be with interaction in the community, or having rules or actions reviewed so that they may be adjusted to be fair.

I'm willing to take the bans for the community.

If moderators, FMod or JMod, are acting under the color of law, that isn't fair. I'll stand up for the community, and do what I need to do, to ensure that others are treated fairly.

I'm proud of "taking one for the team".

I get it, you don't like being banned. But, if I have to take one for the team, in order for things to change for the better, I'm willing to do that. And I'm proud to do that.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

25-Jan-2019 01:32:49

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I'm not bothered that I got banned. I knew I would - it was a deliberate series of actions on my part and, strangely, was in connection with what I believed to be a corrupt employee (no longer with the firm).

But I don't feel proud of it in any way. I don't feel anything about it, particularly.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Jan-2019 01:38:23 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 01:38:49 by FiFi LaFeles

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Since my latest concerns about the Code of Conduct have not been addressed, I have a feeling that I will be taking another wave of bans in the near future, unless those concerns are actually addressed.

I'm willing to take those bans to ensure that the rest of the community is treated fairly.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

25-Jan-2019 01:40:26

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Yet nothing has improved. likely since you are still here.

I do not intend to become involved in your next ban. As such I do not wish to converse with you further. You'll have to find another stool pigeon.

That, and the fact you are boring and predictable.

I hope that does not offend you.
Le Chat Guerrier

25-Jan-2019 01:43:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Nexus Origin said :
Since my latest concerns about the Code of Conduct have not been addressed, I have a feeling that I will be taking another wave of bans in the near future, unless those concerns are actually addressed.

I'm willing to take those bans to ensure that the rest of the community is treated fairly.

Do you think any of the community will notice, or care?

Do you think it will actually change anything?

Genuinely curious.
Le Chat Guerrier

25-Jan-2019 01:44:18

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Yet nothing has improved. likely since you are still here.

I do not intend to become involved in your next ban. As such I do not wish to converse with you further. You'll have to find another stool pigeon.

That, and the fact you are boring and predictable.

I hope that does not offend you.

no I would actually be delighted if you fucked off, thank you in advance.
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

25-Jan-2019 01:45:04 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 01:45:33 by Aqua Star

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

At this point, both the FMod and CM team should be aware that I am not going anywhere, regardless of how many bans are issued.

They can take action on any of my accounts. They empty my banks, perm ban them from the game, do whatever they want, and I'm still willing to stand up for the community. I'm not going anywhere.

They can try and issue IP bans, but that is a futile effort, since IP's can be changed in less than 30 seconds.

They can try and issue MAC address bans, however, again, that is futile, since I can simply update the MAC address in both my modem and my router.

They can try and issue hardware bans, but again, that is a futile effort. since I can simply VM spoof whatever hardware I wish.

Infinity learned that the hard way, when he decided he was going to attempt to "pre-ban" any accounts I created. He literally thought he could stop me from being on the forums.

And like I told him, "I was here long before you got here, and I'll be here long after you're gone".
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_