Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suppose I'm just a horrible person. :D

Pew pew pew!

That's probably why I was told to "Go eat a bicycle seat" years ago while modding Rants.

It still keeps me up at night, wondering what their intention was....
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

24-Jan-2019 11:44:08 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2019 11:45:17 by Nexus Origin

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You have been judged by the most discerning individual on the planet ... and found wanting.

Maybe it's not entirely you, it might have something to do with the company you keep.

Best course of action might be to simply agree with everything, at all times, and use plenty of smileys. Although even that might not be 100% safe.

I suppose you could retreat to Tibet and start a small business selling Yak milk.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Jan-2019 11:53:17

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

I try to keep company with everyone. At least, in the forum sections I frequent.

I even attempt company with Jenny. Even though I know exactly how that turns out, I still try whenever I see her. ^_^

I honestly try not to hold any grudges. I try to keep my grudges fairly short lived, a few hours at most.

Yes, in real life, there is a small number of people whom I hold a very serious grudge against. At this specific moment, I can only think of one person I'm holding a grudge against.

But on the forums here?

Live and let live, I say.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

24-Jan-2019 11:58:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ahhh, Jenny doesn't post any more. I used to speak with her from time to time on Twitter but I have ceased using Twitter. Turns out, there's far more to her than she ever revealed on here and I grew to have a sneaking admiration and respect for her.
Le Chat Guerrier

24-Jan-2019 12:02:37

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

She had many talents.

Unfortunately, some of her thinking was quite... um.... hypocritical, and unfair.

Plus, the fact that she thought she was God's gift to men was such a turn off. lol.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

24-Jan-2019 12:09:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

She is rather pretty though (at least, from my female to female point of view). And lovely hair.

Anyhow, off to the shops for me.

Won't be buying pizza or nameless odd & ends minced up and squeezed into a slightly fibrous membrane products.
Le Chat Guerrier

24-Jan-2019 12:32:04

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
I try to keep company with everyone. At least, in the forum sections I frequent.

I even attempt company with Jenny. Even though I know exactly how that turns out, I still try whenever I see her. ^_^

I honestly try not to hold any grudges. I try to keep my grudges fairly short lived, a few hours at most.

Yes, in real life, there is a small number of people whom I hold a very serious grudge against. At this specific moment, I can only think of one person I'm holding a grudge against.

But on the forums here?

Live and let live, I say.

Yoooo, I am terrible at holding grudges. Absolutely terrible.

Though I do vaguely remember Jenny.

Good times. :(

I try to keep in touch with some of the old Rants regulars that don't play anymore.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

24-Jan-2019 13:29:30

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top