Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nyx Nyx Nyx

Nyx Nyx Nyx

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ello TenshiSenrei. You said ...Don't worry, Kitty Hawke, we were all thrown off by Road when we first started. You'll get used to it.
I wont get used to it I think I'll just ignore her outbursts they don't make any sense. I've been reading this thread.
You were very kind to speak to me and I appreciate it.
--------
D: They're not outbursts devil child!
So he can speak and its kind, I speak and I'm weird! >.> meticulous child

15-Jun-2012 19:14:58

ExFiFi

ExFiFi

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wasn't talking about you, I don't even think I've seen you before. I'm pretty sure I haven't spoken to you at all so no way did I say you were weird.
Can anyone tell me please where there are Mithril rocks? I want to do mining soon and get up to Mithril as fast as I can. Thanks.

15-Jun-2012 20:12:10

Nyx Nyx Nyx

Nyx Nyx Nyx

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wasn't talking about you, I don't even think I've seen you before. I'm pretty sure I haven't spoken to you at all so no way did I say you were weird.
Can anyone tell me please where there are Mithril rocks? I want to do mining soon and get up to Mithril as fast as I can. Thanks.
------
I'm rundownroad1 tyvm. My account got temp'd D:
Idk..... look in the guides section of runescape

15-Jun-2012 20:48:34

ExFiFi

ExFiFi

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well how was I to know that you were another character as well I've only just got here, lol ! Anyway I don't really want to have a conversation with you.
To A sane man
Thank you for the tips thats very nice of you. If thats the way it is in off topic or at least in this chat place then I dont think I will fit in very well so I'll just stay on the threads instead and try another forum for a chat lounge. Thank you again.

15-Jun-2012 20:58:13

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top