Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just been reading Suity's Mining & Smithing Rework guide.

After I picked myself up off the floor and re-inserted my eyeballs I sat for a few moments, dazed with wonderment and awe, at how Jagex could make a simple skill so utterly complex and confusing and why there are so many folderols involved to achieve primarily the same end result.

I suppose I'll play with it some time next year when I've finished everything I currently want to finish :|
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Nov-2018 09:17:43

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I've just been reading Suity's Mining & Smithing Rework guide.

After I picked myself up off the floor and re-inserted my eyeballs I sat for a few moments, dazed with wonderment and awe, at how Jagex could make a simple skill so utterly complex and confusing and why there are so many folderols involved to achieve primarily the same end result.

I suppose I'll play with it some time next year when I've finished everything I currently want to finish :|

why make it simple when it can be a clusterfuck?
WAAAGH!!!

14-Nov-2018 10:40:27

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol, yeah. It's just so ... so.... inelegant.

Like they had about 20 people doing a brainstorming session and whatever dopey idea came out got included. I'm happy that I've already got 99 in both and can leave getting 120s on the back-burner for now. That amount of brain-mangling I can do without.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Nov-2018 11:50:49

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darlene certainly is having trouble with things... "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

14-Nov-2018 17:01:17

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top