Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Imagine being the person that gets offended at tissues?

https://news.sky.com/story/kleenex-rebrands-sexist-mansize-tissues-following-customer-complaints-11528558?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Time to rename places like Manchester or Manhattan as well. Loose Women and Mother Nature needs to go too. They are extremely offensive.

How is it possible to not be severely depressed in our crappy world? I wish I was able to be that ignorant.

19-Oct-2018 01:38:47 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2018 01:43:06 by Shiavui

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was driving home from the shops when I heard that bit about the mansize tissues (not with any of them in my bags, I must say, since we just grab a bit of toilet paper or kitchen roll as we are peasants).

I laughed so much I thought I'd crash the car. The 'reason' for complaining is a young boy said they should be called 'very large tissues'??? Like, a four year old gives a fuck? His mother has indoctrinated him well since she got her rabid claws into him.

As a woman, it makes me feel embarrassed when I hear other women whinging about petty crap like this.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Oct-2018 09:55:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dumb, First World, entitled airheads.
I don't think they actually care. It's all about virtue signalling.

They'd do other women a lot more good if they used their 'complaining' time to raise the roof about women who live in abject servitude, or have to cover their bodies from head to toe and submit to having their bodies mutilated 'for their own protection'. Or being denied education and medical care because they are a woman. Or 'obey' their husband because they are 'less than a man'.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Oct-2018 14:01:19

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top