Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Sep-2018 00:22:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was watching news on the internet last night anyway I kept watching the clips that came after and the english lottery came up, and I watched all the numbers come out and even number 7 came up, then they did the two stars numbers and then the date came out stating that was the lotto draw for 3 October 2018 - I was watching the future lotto draw - or they made a huge mistake on the date??? I paused it, and read my calender, replayed part of the clip, had a look at the calander, read the date on my pc and it was a mistake or I was watching the future :O Wish I lived in England - I'm trying to think of all the numbers - I know the 3rd number to come out was 43 - a number I wouldn't normally choose. The first two numbers I would of chosen. Strange.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Sep-2018 03:54:37

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was watching news on the internet last night anyway I kept watching the clips that came after and the english lottery came up, and I watched all the numbers come out and even number 7 came up, then they did the two stars numbers and then the date came out stating that was the lotto draw for 3 October 2018 - I was watching the future lotto draw - or they made a huge mistake on the date??? I paused it, and read my calender, replayed part of the clip, had a look at the calander, read the date on my pc and it was a mistake or I was watching the future :O Wish I lived in England - I'm trying to think of all the numbers - I know the 3rd number to come out was 43 - a number I wouldn't normally choose. The first two numbers I would of chosen. Strange.

gambling is for the weak and desperate
WAAAGH!!!

28-Sep-2018 12:04:04 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2018 12:04:26 by Ghazgkull

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top