Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Invention is really fiddling around and trying over and over. Getting the perfect setup, especially with bonus exp, makes you level the skill faster. I am glad that they removed inspiration. Still one problem remains: The Dwarven and the Goblin task tree demand rare materials instead of asking for those that horde in 1000's (excluding junk ofc).
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

16-Mar-2018 10:23:26

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Yeah I noticed that as I was looking at the trees. Haven't done anything with them so hopefully won't need them :P

Some of those are really handy though: Monkey butler for instance doesn't require any cash anymore if you want to train in your POH, sending the butler back and forth to the bank. The demon butler asks for cash. Or two new versions of a cannon, still requiring cannonballs if I read that correctly.

Then a device that doubles the exp from a dungeon or something like that requiring 250 tokens to create though.

A caloric bomb that heals you (and the boss if placed wrong).

The tasks need to worked off, since every 12 hours new tasks will appear, so if some tasks suck, ignore those and new ones will eventually come.

It's worth looking into it.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

16-Mar-2018 10:38:15

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
disassemble me. you’d only get junk tho
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

16-Mar-2018 13:02:39

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top