Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
cant say ive ever had a problem with that
Found the intruder
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

04-Feb-2018 13:32:36

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
Nosword said :
cant say ive ever had a problem with that
Found the intruder

You know the odd part is, we did actually have people entering our home, presuming burglars.
Seems like each time they decided to run off.. wonder why...
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

04-Feb-2018 13:57:49

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never had a problem with burglars. If I did... my FNX 9 keeps me safe so I really don't think about it. “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

04-Feb-2018 19:06:55

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
You know the odd part is, we did actually have people entering our home, presuming burglars.
Wait, what? Could you elaborate on this some more lol

Jafnhaur said :
Never had a problem with burglars. If I did... my FNX 9 keeps me safe so I really don't think about it.
I feel you man, no1 fucks w me either
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

05-Feb-2018 09:44:57

Cherry Waves said :
0815 said :
Wait, what? Could you elaborate on this some more lol

A long story, we called the police afterwards, they said that I should have used my castiron pan on the head of the intruder, then I started lecturing the police officer that this would be against criminal law, overdose of force. He apologized and agreed I was right.
What is not illegal is to install certain things.. around your garden and inside your house. It would unwise to disclose this, from a legal perspective.

And btw, if I find that article that I read some years ago.... about the British family father with kids & wife sleeping, burglarized, short story, he used the thing from the chimney on him and ended in prison for manslaughter. That's the European legal system for you.

05-Feb-2018 10:24:40

I stand corrected:

Source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7207005/Father-cleared-after-chopping-off-intruders-ear-with-Samurai-sword.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/7044895/Freed-businessman-Munir-Hussain-calls-for-law-to-be-changed-to-protect-householders.html

05-Feb-2018 11:09:43

Nosword said :
0815 said :
That's the European legal system for you.
things are very different here

it sounds so weird to me that you think defending yourself from a home intruder could be "against criminal law, overdose of force"

Yes, I agree. Then again, see dozen of(f) topic here, there is a wide range of opinion, whether arming yourself (for hunt or self-defence) is really needed, leading to the fear of refugees being dealt with gas pistols over here, smh. I myself, as written before, have a gun and a license. Apart from training, I don't remove or carry it. Couple of month ago (or was it a year?) some people made a rap video in Dortmund, Germany. They had replicas of weapons on them, leading into a special unit commando storming the inner city. Even for those gas pistols/revolvers the law got changed: Concealed carry mandatory. As I said, the risk of getting tackled to the ground by some men in full body armour does sound neither appealing to me, nor my spouse.

05-Feb-2018 15:30:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top