Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
8/10, points off for using it for tea instead of coffee

FTFY
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

11-Jan-2018 00:06:41

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Violence towards anyone at any age is sickening <- I doubt scouse is denying that. when children and eldery are involved it's a completely different ball game, you look at it and feel it differently.

For starters children and the elderly can not defend themselves. Children's young bodies are ripped apart out of fustration and/or anger and/or sexual...

If you can't see the difference between the distinctly different age groups I don't know what I can say.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Jan-2018 01:37:24

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Jack Flac said :

]And what about all the adult sex crimes? Because assaults on a kid are no worse than assaults on an adult. Also, are you going to cut out the wombs of all the female sex offenders? Because males are just as capable of being victims of sex abuse as females, so equal punishment must be dealt, right?

Starting to see how ridiculous this is yet?
Nitpicking such as this is the reason why the left are so maligned these days. I mean yeah, I do support justice and equal rights, but there is a difference between attacking an adult and attacking a child.

Let me ask you something. What do you think is worse; your partner gets assaulted, or your kid, who you have raised from day one and have been trying to teach about the ways of life (which you and your partner will most likely know of now that you're both adults), gets assaulted? Adults are more likely to know that it's wrong to attack people as they had that upbringing. If a kid gets attacked, it increases the likelihood of them thinking later on that sex crimes and the like are normal if not a good thing. Kids get taught life lessons through every experience they have, adults have already been taught. That is the difference.

Rape is rape, and murder is murder. It's just whenever a kid is involved, people lose their ability to think rationally, and whenever it's only adults, 9 times out of 10, they couldn't give two hoots.

And then you consider how ridiculously stupid the requirements to be ladeled a child molestor are. To give an example, a woman can be topless on her own property in texas, thats all fine and good, but if god forbid some kid catches aq glimpse of her bare breats from outside of her property line, she is now a child predator. An underadge kid sends nude selfies of themselves to their boyfriend or girlfriend, and is now being convicted of distributing CP.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Jan-2018 02:33:35

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And if you want to get into how politics play into all of this,consider the fact that Congress forcibly had a solid, completely valid study, demonstrating that the supposed after affects of what people consider to be child molestation, ie, any kind of sexual contact under the age of 18, were not what they were thought to be, thrown out because they didn't like the results, and claimed that it promoted pedophilia. And this wasn't even the first study done showing this either.

When it comes to children, people lose the ability to think rationally.

(Btw, it's an interesting study, and worth reading if you get the chance.)
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Jan-2018 02:41:38

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
Raleirosen said :

FTFY

Either you took to the cup to work or you were at work the entire time. In either case, I am glad you do think about fire safety: Too many cigars have fell between too many legs, setting too many highways and their respective drivers on fire.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

11-Jan-2018 05:22:27

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Cherry Waves said :
Raleirosen said :

FTFY

Either you took to the cup to work or you were at work the entire time. In either case, I am glad you do think about fire safety: Too many cigars have fell between too many legs, setting too many highways and their respective drivers on fire.
do you not have a fire extinguisher in your house?
Old School

11-Jan-2018 14:22:17

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
do you not have a fire extinguisher in your house?[/quote]

Nope. Not a legal mandatory, like the 2017 law of smoke detector installation. Besides, I like my buildings crisp on the outside and well done on the inside. That way the insurance stays juicy. :D
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

11-Jan-2018 15:29:57

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Either you took to the cup to work or you were at work the entire time.
Ye this was at work - like you, coffee is for ze morning when I am a zombie & tea is an all day at home kinda thing, probably drink at least 5+ cups
0815 said :
In either case, I am glad you do think about fire safety
Why are you so sure it's a fire extinguisher? Could very well be a giant sriracha dispenser.
0815 said :
Too many cigars have fell between too many legs, setting too many highways and their respective drivers on fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agVpq_XXRmU
Nosword said :
do you not have a fire extinguisher in your house?
Do you? I've never met anyone that does O_o
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

11-Jan-2018 15:47:24

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Then I hope you're equally accepting of the fact that you'd be prosecuted for your crime as well.

Yes i know full well but coming face to face with someone that harmed my child in that way would make me act in ways that i would not be in control of.

Messed the quote system up lol, could not fix it
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

11-Jan-2018 15:56:53 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2018 15:59:18 by FreeScouse

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top