Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Dong U Dead said :
Meatballs I think.

frozen food or home made?

home made - but i changed my mind as we never got to the grocery store, so we had Sweet chilly Tuna Pasta and it was very delicious.

So tonight i may do the meatballs or cottagepie??
I have to ask. Is there a recipe for Sweet Chilly Tuna Pasta? It sounds very interesting.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

13-Oct-2017 20:19:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Dong U Dead said :
Meatballs I think.

frozen food or home made?

home made - but i changed my mind as we never got to the grocery store, so we had Sweet chilly Tuna Pasta and it was very delicious.

So tonight i may do the meatballs or cottagepie??
I have to ask. Is there a recipe for Sweet Chilly Tuna Pasta? It sounds very interesting.

Nope - it's tin tuna with the chilly already added, grated carrots and i put frozen pea's & corn mix into the hot pasta and it softened that way, and mayo (best foods of cause :D ) All mixed together and salt pepper to taste. You can add grated cheese and other veggies... dinner is ready around 15 - 20 minutes.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Oct-2017 21:43:58

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Dong U Dead said :
Nope - it's tin tuna with the chilly already added, grated carrots and i put frozen pea's & corn mix into the hot pasta and it softened that way, and mayo (best foods of cause :D ) All mixed together and salt pepper to taste. You can add grated cheese and other veggies... dinner is ready around 15 - 20 minutes.
We just have plain tuna around here, packed in water or oil, so I will have to ad lib. Green or red chilies? Actual peppers or just sauce?
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

13-Oct-2017 22:10:53

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think you might have this in your neck of the woods, Dad:

A couple of other brands have similar in pouches.

Ofc, you can use regular tuna, as you've mentioned, in throw in some chile.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

13-Oct-2017 23:19:58

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Twillow said :
I think you might have this in your neck of the woods, Dad:

A couple of other brands have similar in pouches.

Ofc, you can use regular tuna, as you've mentioned, in throw in some chile.
Thanks, Twillow. I am obviously too stuck in my ways and never noticed a food I would love. ;)
§¤*
»¤§

13-Oct-2017 23:25:23

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Dong U Dead said :
We just have plain tuna around here, packed in water or oil, so I will have to ad lib. Green or red chilies? Actual peppers or just sauce?

I just do it for a quick easy meal - when the kids aren't here i often have the chilly tuna as I stated above, but instead of pasta I add it too a bowl full of baby spinich and boy is that yummy too!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Oct-2017 01:24:52

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top