Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

UncleAdolfo

UncleAdolfo

Posts: 384 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
lmfao.. thread in my signature becoming more relevant - not only for those over-reporting..
this is never going to happen tbh fam

runescape doesn't get new players, and it struggles to keep the old ones. Most of the people who still play are too dumb to leave, but perm-muting their mains would definitely help convince them. Nobody cares if they get perm muted on the forums because all they lose is their post count, which is meaningless. They only changed the policy in-game for monetary purposes.

Further, people have been complaining about fmods at least since 2007 when I first started using the forums. They haven't changed at all, the few who actually posted on the forums instead of treating it like a job they were actually getting paid for are gone, and it is entirely the same group of people who have been doing this for 10+ years.

Nothing is changing and your suggestions are futile.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong woman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

06-Oct-2017 04:02:26 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2017 04:04:37 by UncleAdolfo

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UncleAdolfo said :
Pasnomo said :
lmfao.. thread in my signature becoming more relevant - not only for those over-reporting..

runescape doesn't get new players, and it struggles to keep the old ones. Most of the people who still play are too dumb to leave, but perm-muting their mains would definitely help convince them. Nobody cares if they get perm muted on the forums because all they lose is their post count, which is meaningless.

excuse me, i need to be protected fiercely.

06-Oct-2017 04:04:29

Exaltic

Exaltic

Posts: 4,269 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
UncleAdolfo said :
Pasnomo said :

runescape doesn't get new players, and it struggles to keep the old ones. Most of the people who still play are too dumb to leave, but perm-muting their mains would definitely help convince them. Nobody cares if they get perm muted on the forums because all they lose is their post count, which is meaningless.

excuse me, i need to be protected fiercely.

i made a tthread about protection once but it didn't last long

no interest i guess
Mod Hippo Fan Club
:)

page 819, 27-Sep-2017 00:15:592 "there is no rule against gravebumping" - Applejuiceaj

06-Oct-2017 04:05:32

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top