Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Oct-2017 03:41:15

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,599 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

But this isn't trolling Applejuiceaj??

So potty mouth is okay??

I can go around calling a forumer/s shit and crap and poo and other unsightly names as long as i don't use there account name within the same sentence - so if i post after someone i want to abuse i just add the word shit or crap or poo or any other deogatory word?? Is this correct??

Your post making accusations against another poster has been hidden. There is no indication on that post you are concerned with that the post was aimed at a particular user, rather than just continuing to comment on the topic they brought up on the previous page as well as the post above yours.

Remember, that while not everyone agrees with it, the Forum Rules allow for occasional swearing as long as it is not directed at another individual or group.

If you feel that a post is breaking the Forum Rules, then please report it to Forum Help . If you have concerns over moderation that has taken place, then use the Forum Moderation Review thread.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

03-Oct-2017 04:23:50 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2017 04:28:10 by Tren

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top