Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Sep-2017 17:29:53

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chunky what do you want me to say? Do I think I'm smarter than you? Probably. More comfortable in my own skin than you? Definitely.

Go to an employer, and when they ask about a time you had to make a hard decision and say "Well, haha, all my friends are preeeetty racist. So I had to decide if I wanted to be racist too. Instead, I just kept hanging out with them. Their views are backwards and small minded, but aside from glaring character flaws they're good people :) "

29-Sep-2017 17:31:24

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Sep-2017 17:31:25

Chunky Milk

Chunky Milk

Posts: 34,506 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jo Haliaetus said :
hello Team Skull I need help in reading some of the posts on this thread as they are TOO BRIGHT for me but no one else seems to have a problem what kind of thing can I do to fix this do you think? thank you

Report them. Posts as such are racist against the visually impaired.
Chunky Milk
~
Identifies as: Meat Paste

-> New Account ->
Palawa Joko
Maxed RS3

29-Sep-2017 17:31:33

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jo,

Have you tried adjusting your brightness settings?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Sep-2017 17:31:40

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
So saying extremism is wrong makes no sense. And being any less than Communist makes one a monster.

Your thoughts actually didn't connect. If you want to try to re-read and try again I'll read it, but it was a pretty disjointed rant.

29-Sep-2017 17:32:12

Chunky Milk

Chunky Milk

Posts: 34,506 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Chunky what do you want me to say? Do I think I'm smarter than you? Probably. More comfortable in my own skin than you? Definitely.

The fact that I don't get visually and verbally offended like you would pretty much unequivocally prove this a false statement.
Chunky Milk
~
Identifies as: Meat Paste

-> New Account ->
Palawa Joko
Maxed RS3

29-Sep-2017 17:32:56

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top