Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still have 3 good years then, cat. Unlike you, where everything is ancient history.

-----
You beast.
You know of course that Helen of Troy is ancient history and she was drop-dead gorgeous? (Yes, alright, I realise that now she is merely dead - but that's not the point).
I hope you are still here in 3 years. I will mock you mercilessly. Always assuming the tattered remnants of my old carcasse are also still here in 3 years' time.
Life is so unfair y'know. All one's bits and pieces start to wither and drop off, but inside one's head remains in a 25 years old time warp. The Gods have such a puck'ish sense of humour.

28-May-2012 14:32:22

[#MSHZ0298R]

[#MSHZ0298R]

Posts: 8,791 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now you finally recongize me for the demon I am! I am appalled it took you so long, but now that you recongize it, shall we settle it with a good game of fire-incinerate-cross tennis-dodge ball-xtreme for kids? I mean you're so old fire-incinerate-cross tennis-dodge ball-xtreme for adults would be too much. Or we can drink some tea, mate!
There's a reason why. She sold her soul to the devil! D: Then her parts wore down, everyone made fun, and she committed suicide deep within her own soul.
And if you're still here in 3 years, I shall torture your soul with my WMD's I bought off of some guy from Iraq. the United Kingdom shall be nothing more than cesspool of garbage!
Catwea*le x
Nov 2005
11-May-2012 15:19:31
Show in thread
Profile Highlight
Most things in life are not fair. You'll get used to it.

28-May-2012 16:56:40 - Last edited on 28-May-2012 17:07:08 by [#MSHZ0298R]

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

^ Did I say that? Goshdarn, I'm full of profound statements, am I not?
Hey, I've know all along that you came from The Dark Side but I'll still gladly imbibe a cup of Earl Grey with you :-)
And you're way too late with the WMD - the U.K. has been slowly festering into a big compost heap for years. But feel free to nuke our politicians, most of them deserve no better.
It's very hot here currently, I am trying to get a tan on my milk-bottle white legs and look like a bit of hot tottie. It's not working.

28-May-2012 17:27:03

[#MSHZ0298R]

[#MSHZ0298R]

Hurrzaz! Lets us to the pound and drink tea stolent from Greasers mixed with Rockers!
I know in 2008 I should of nuked the UK, it would of been perfect. Buy hey, whatever to make you suffer! =D
Just let me lick you. My saliva isn't as disgusting as your looks so it may balance things. Wanna go ingame RS?

28-May-2012 17:31:48

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

How do you know about Greasers? You're way too young to know about things like that.
And I'm not sure about the licking thing - I've heard that you've got a white tongue with bristly bits on it.
My looks? My looks? What nonsense is this ......as geriatrics go, I am right up there with the kittens like Audrey Hepburn. Oh no, hang on, she's dead isn't she?
Alas and alack, young Rocket, I fear I cannot go into the game since I am being honoured shortly with a State Visit of The Father-In-Law so I need to dust off the red carpet and make some cucumber sandwiches. But soon, very soon, I shall see you and be utterly obnoxious.

28-May-2012 18:08:34

[#MSHZ0298R]

[#MSHZ0298R]

And I'm not sure about the licking thing - I've heard that you've got a white tongue with bristly bits on it.
----
I see your problem! You're not old, your fat! =D You just hide it from your obedient lifestyle stolen from your parents generation of blowing **** up in WWI against 'dem Germans and Austrian-Hungarians, eh? And you're not a Brit, you're just an embarrassed Frenchgirl!
You'd know from your whiskers now becoming from a shady 'gayful yellow, to a dark, opaque black!
Now off to the kitchen you whippersnapper, before I get a tree branch, and slap you with it until you call me Jason Mcgruber!!!!

28-May-2012 22:13:48

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top