Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The tractor is running I can't remember if it it was the last time I posted better yet the brakes are working well as good as they can be lol.

Still a few things to sort out before I can call it done enough to drive a trailer around: few leaks an electric fault that I can't understand and then a service of all the fluids and filters.

there was a rally at the weekend round here they all congregated at the bottom of the hill where I live I was busy putting the wheels on otherwise I'd have gone down and picked their brains I was tempted to drive it down but I'd be embarrassed and had vision of it carrying on past them while I scream as it is a steepish hill

05-Sep-2017 21:52:08

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
I will never forget Nexus when you made the "Respect?" thread and completely put moderation in its place.

since then moderation has been outstanding - refusing to pick a side in an argument again.

Oh yes they do - it is all dependent on who the poster is!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Sep-2017 22:05:13

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Nexus Origin said :
Southeaster said :
Bernadette said :
That Australia thread was strange!

It was a dumpster fire.
I'm still waiting for the locking post. They must be writing up a novel! ^_^

I'm surprised it hung around for so long and people got hot under the collar about it. The OP (imo) posted it as bait, similar to one of his/her previous provocative threads. lol

It must of been that last sentence/post that rocked the boat and I also wondered if it was a Jmod, rather than on Fmod that locked it.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Sep-2017 22:07:25

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
The tractor is running I can't remember if it it was the last time I posted better yet the brakes are working well as good as they can be lol.

Still a few things to sort out before I can call it done enough to drive a trailer around: few leaks an electric fault that I can't understand and then a service of all the fluids and filters.

there was a rally at the weekend round here they all congregated at the bottom of the hill where I live I was busy putting the wheels on otherwise I'd have gone down and picked their brains I was tempted to drive it down but I'd be embarrassed and had vision of it carrying on past them while I scream as it is a steepish hill

Would have been even more embarrassing if it'd have crushed some of them :P

As I recall, you'd got the engine running but the brakes were knackered last time you posted.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Sep-2017 22:25:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top