Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
ok same

People just seem to overall get triggered over what I perceive to be brutal honesty.

Guess some people aren't used to such forward speaking *shrugs*
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 18:28:17

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
People just seem to overall get triggered over what I perceive to be brutal honesty.
I find your lolgic quite entertaining.

The fact that you hold people who are destroying lives in a higher regard than the people who are having their lives destroyed by these people is just amazing.

Would you like an Antifa pamphlet? They are always looking for people like you to join their ranks.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 18:40:35

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

And I find your piss poor attempt at a flamebait to be rather...immoderate.

You've lost your touch.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 18:57:05

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

It's not flamebait, it's "brutal honesty". ;)

Your lolgic on that matter is the equivalent of Antifa's lolgic on fascism.

I have to assume that you're simply trolling on the topic, and not actually serious, as I find it difficult to believe that you actually believe the rhetoric that you're posting.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 19:01:15 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 19:02:08 by Nexus Origin

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

At least the pushers are doing something.

If we're to go by the logic that "people selling things that can destroy peoples' lives is bad":

Where's your outrage over Big Tobacco?

Anheuser-Busch? Boston Beer Company? Yuengling?

How about Big Pharmacy?

How about DuPont and the various other companies that produce common substances used for inhaling?

How about Heart Attack Grill? Micky Ds? Burger King? How about DQ or even Starbucks?

Smith and Wesson? Colt?

I could go on and on here.

I know it's difficult to grasp reality for you, but you gotta see the big picture here, mah boi.

29-Aug-2017 19:08:34

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Am I the only one who is attracted to overweight women?

I mean the nice ones. The overweight women who act like they have beef (lol) with the entire world and use their mass as a spark plug to brutal behavior - no. I'm talking about the women that are overweight and nice individuals.

I didn't always think this way - one slightly drunken night hanging out with a friend. She pounced and I gave it a shot. Little did I know it would fundamentally change the way I view attractiveness.

29-Aug-2017 19:20:37

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Team Skull said :
At least the pushers are doing something.
Yes, they are, they're destroying lives by selling highly addictive illegal substances. Yet, you hold them in a higher regard than the people whose lives they are destroying.

Team Skull said :
Where's your outrage over Big Tobacco?.
A legal substance that doesn't destroy lives (although it can cause health issues). No one has sold all their possessions or allowed their lives to spiral out of control over a cigarette.

Team Skull said :
Anheuser-Busch? Boston Beer Company? Yuengling?
Again, a legal substance that when used in moderation does not destroy lives, and in many instances it has been shown that a moderate consumption of alcohol can actually have health benefits.

Team Skull said :
How about Big Pharmacy?
While I disagree with many of the practices of Big Pharma, they are providing a legal and needed service (sometimes a life saving service). They are not destroying lives. Those peddling addictive pharmaceuticals on the streets are the ones destroying lives.

Team Skull said :
How about DuPont and the various other companies that produce common substances used for inhaling?
Again, a legal product that is not being sold as a mind altering substance.

Team Skull said :
How about Heart Attack Grill? Micky Ds? Burger King? How about DQ or even Starbucks?
Again, legal and not addictive products.

Team Skull said :
Smith and Wesson? Colt?
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. This example is not even applicable in this instance.

Team Skull said :
I know it's difficult to grasp reality for you, but you gotta see the big picture here, mah boi.
In this instance, it is you who needs to come down to reality.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 19:21:58

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
It's not flamebait, it's "brutal honesty". ;)

Your lolgic on that matter is the equivalent of Antifa's lolgic on fascism.

I have to assume that you're simply trolling on the topic, and not actually serious, as I find it difficult to believe that you actually believe the rhetoric that you're posting.

whats the obsession with antifa

29-Aug-2017 19:22:13

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Shady Nick said :
Am I the only one who is attracted to overweight women?

I mean the nice ones. The overweight women who act like they have beef (lol) with the entire world and use their mass as a spark plug to brutal behavior - no. I'm talking about the women that are overweight and nice individuals.

I didn't always think this way - one slightly drunken night hanging out with a friend. She pounced and I gave it a shot. Little did I know it would fundamentally change the way I view attractiveness.
You're not alone, I feel the same way. I prefer a little meat on the bones. I hate feeling like I'm going to break someone when making love. I like a little padding. :)
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 19:24:30

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Pasnomo said :
whats the obsession with antifa
I find their lack of intelligence and logic entertaining. For the most part, they're completely clueless, and don't even know what they're protesting against in most instances. They're just paid protesters who provide entertainment value when questioned about their views or their motives.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_