Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will admit he does say things that sound right on occasion. Doesn't really do a great deal to change my opinion of him though.

I don't think Shiny Articuno will show up tonight. Maybe keep going and soft resetting for half an hour while fishventing on here then go to bed? Sounds like the plan.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

24-Aug-2017 23:03:34

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
I will admit he does say things that sound right on occasion. Doesn't really do a great deal to change my opinion of him though.

Same - but his word, if he keeps it up who knows, only time will tell.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Aug-2017 23:13:14

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see he still hasn't given up on his wall, and is threatening to remove the US government if they don't get the funding for it. I doubt there will be changes. As for the media, all he can really do is take it on the chin instead of whining about it, even if they are making him out to be worse than he is. It gets nothing done. Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

24-Aug-2017 23:28:25

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Averia Light said :
Kiwi Magic said :
I could use your help though Krista

Well im currently heading into an 'awake time' with my daughter, but whats up?

Maybe another time. But yeah you got your hands full. And that is a good thing.

Well I'm heading back to work full time on the 29th. So pretty much never is a good time, lol.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

25-Aug-2017 00:14:44

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Ancient Drew said :
I see he still hasn't given up on his wall, and is threatening to remove the US government if they don't get the funding for it. I doubt there will be changes. As for the media, all he can really do is take it on the chin instead of whining about it, even if they are making him out to be worse than he is. It gets nothing done.

I am not sure about this :) this is not what the vids were about.

25-Aug-2017 01:11:59

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
I see he still hasn't given up on his wall, and is threatening to remove the US government if they don't get the funding for it. I doubt there will be changes. As for the media, all he can really do is take it on the chin instead of whining about it, even if they are making him out to be worse than he is. It gets nothing done.

He's seriously overestimating the amount of leverage he has over Congress. Shutting down the government has been enormously unpopular in the past and allowing the country to default on payments would tank the economy.

25-Aug-2017 01:25:45

Agalloch

Agalloch

Posts: 24,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from, but let's just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together, left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

25-Aug-2017 01:32:10

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Agalloch said :
A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from, but let's just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together, left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

Awwwwwwwwwww how sad, this is the stuff movies are made out of...

25-Aug-2017 03:23:00

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Define "Terrible interactions" :P
you know. screaming at me, calling me a faggot, baby murder, and that im going to hell. even so i was just waling passed them going to lunch Kiwi Magic said :
What are they protesting about?
dead babys and gays
Old School

25-Aug-2017 04:03:34

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top