Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I don't think anything can match the days of Lava and co and everything else in-between. I do sometimes wonder if she's changed, or if she still carries herself the same way she did back then. I mean, it was a long time ago - people can change.

As for anyone out there that can come close to the rivalry you had with her, no. The forums are way too lifeless for that to happen. You can likely find it elsewhere if you looked hard enough.

Well maybe if people stopped acting like whiny bitches and turning tail over the smallest whiff of confrontation (you know who you are if you're reading this), we'd actually see something resembling activity.

Just some food for thought.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

16-Aug-2017 06:33:00

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure if the forums were already dead and starting to get back on track, but the stoking of vitriol and political shilling will surely have killed off any chance of bringing them back. In the meantime, I'll be at work and maybe practising speedrunning in my spare time.

Good bit on Pokemon Sapphire run setup: Caught Abra on my first encounter of Granite Cave.

Bad bit: Marshtomp getting killed by a Magnemite. :(
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

16-Aug-2017 06:43:26

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top