Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh, I hold the view that most of us are only a few months of no income away from homelessness. Sometimes you just need to give someone a break.

And I have a pretty cushy savings fund and my household income is fairly high, relatively speaking.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

14-Aug-2017 02:11:52 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2017 02:12:26 by Averia Light

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Ok. Explain why I would waste anymore time with someone who dislikes me?

If it's not me it'll be the next flame.

Also did you see the responses on that one thread I was getting? Lol they can barely contain their hatred of me. I wish we were allowed to discuss politics on November 9th, 2016. Would love to see their reactions.

14-Aug-2017 05:59:45 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2017 06:01:09 by Shady Nick

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Averia Light said :
Ok. Explain why I would waste anymore time with someone who dislikes me?

If it's not me it'll be the next flame.

Also did you see the responses on that one thread I was getting? Lol they can barely contain their hatred of me. I wish we were allowed to discuss politics on November 9th, 2016. Would love to see their reactions.

If you say so.

And yeah. Idk what all the topics you brought up has to do with what happened in Charlottesville, but yeah it is a jump to say you're a Nazi which is what I assume you find funny.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

14-Aug-2017 08:15:41

Agalloch

Agalloch

Posts: 24,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tore the skin from underneath my nail on my middle finger today at work loading watermelons somehow, and it still hurts, and I also got a goddamn cardboard cut on my other middle finger so deep that I was literally dripping blood.. today could have gone better.

14-Aug-2017 08:35:50

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agalloch said :
Tore the skin from underneath my nail on my middle finger today at work loading watermelons somehow, and it still hurts, and I also got a goddamn cardboard cut on my other middle finger so deep that I was literally dripping blood.. today could have gone better.

Ouch!!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Aug-2017 10:33:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Tbh, I hold the view that most of us are only a few months of no income away from homelessness. Sometimes you just need to give someone a break.

And I have a pretty cushy savings fund and my household income is fairly high, relatively speaking.

Yes, scary to contemplate. A while back the Govt. here brought out some statistics saying the same thing about the vast majority of the Brit population. Although statistics can be a bit, hmmmmmm, it was a sobering thought.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Aug-2017 11:16:55

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there Big Cheese

Now I appreciate that over the years your ego has got exponentially bigger and is now overshadowed (just) by Mount Kilimanjaro, and that you honestly believe that you exert some sort of Svengali-like mystique and influence for all those who cross the trail of your scintillating existence. But you don't. Really, you don't.

I understand how this misconception on your part occurred; all those years closeted in Rants listening to the echoes of the like-minded fed your belief of being a mover and a shaker and "quite important". I guess that's why you morphed into the Forums very own Don Quixote. Which didn't turn out very well.

And now you seek to put yourself on a par with those on the forums whose coat-tails you can barely hang onto. It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic. Ehhhh! lolol. Leave the debating to those that actually have intelligence and don't embarrass yourself further ~ your muddled grumpy mumblings are no better than something I could come up with. You're outta your league, boi.

Don't be flattered by my observation of you. No, no ! I've been around a while and take a passing interest in many of the long term inhabitants. You are not special or even particularly interesting, except insofar as the intensity of your desire to be the centre of attention at all times slightly fascinates me.

You'd like to think that you have moved me to hate you? It'd take someone far more powerful than you to stir me into feeling anything at all for you, above mild disdain.

So you can trot along now back onto the bandwagon and bask in the glow of those you want to emulate but never can. I'm not keen on some of those people, but at least they've got bullets for their guns.

Ciao !

^_^
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Aug-2017 12:22:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top