Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Averia Light said :
Team Skull said :
Really starting to tire of this left wing/right wing bullshit.

Funnily enough I left a board because they said I was too right. I bet it is just a matter of time before this forum says I am too left.

Who cares - don't let people dictate to you!

When people decide that I am too right or too left, it makes the whole experience a lot less fun. I mean, I think we have all seen the comments on other threads between users who disagreed on another thread.

Idk. I let things go constantly. That genocide comment was the exception to what I will just let go. Sorry, but if someone wants me dead, then that is more than I am willing to tolerate.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Jul-2017 23:41:53 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2017 23:43:16 by Averia Light

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Krista for this to work you can't directly have contact with me. It's hard enough as it is I'm asking nicely to please allow for a good couple years to pass else we will never be able to get away from our past together.

I'm serious. The pokemon video wasn't meant to upset you, it was my way of trying to unload the particularly large amount of stress and guilt I feel for letting my feelings take governing control over my life.

I'm trying as hard as I can, for both of us. All these things you currently feel about me must stay and must not change. I can't keep up the charade forever though so you have to stay out of my way. You're my kryptonite.

04-Jul-2017 23:49:32

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Show my soft side? What will that do for you? Think.

All of this needs to happen and you're not strong enough to hold a charade long enough. I am.

You were a fleeting dream for me. An impossibility I refused to accept for far too long. I need to be the person you can't stand in order for us to move away from the past. Let the feelings overcome.

05-Jul-2017 00:04:53

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top