Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Dong U Dead said :
There is a lot of stuff that should be hidden that isn't, there is a lot of stuff that is hidden that shouldn't be. There is stuff that goes on which is extremely hurtful which is mainly due to favouritism, friendship and supporting someone even when they are clearly in the wrong and personal dislike of someone.

thankfully you don't get to decide what is allowed and not allowed to be said here.
Neither do you.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

04-Jul-2017 23:06:08

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really starting to tire of this left wing/right wing bullshit. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Jul-2017 23:06:44

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Neither do you.

I don't go to forum help. When I see something I find detestable I want to have it highlighted rather than hidden so that everyone knows exactly what was said.

I prefer giving people megaphones rather than attempting to shut them down. Let their opinion be heard and have everyone judge.

The act of trying to get speech you don't agree with hidden is a tactic of others, not me.

04-Jul-2017 23:10:19

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Really starting to tire of this left wing/right wing bullshit.

Funnily enough I left a board because they said I was too right. I bet it is just a matter of time before this forum says I am too left.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Jul-2017 23:10:23

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Ancient Drew said :
Neither do you.

I don't go to forum help. When I see something I find detestable I want to have it highlighted rather than hidden so that everyone knows exactly what was said.

I prefer giving people megaphones rather than attempting to shut them down. Let their opinion be heard and have everyone judge.

The act of trying to get speech you don't agree with hidden is a tactic of others, not me.

I could agree with this!

But there are unappropriated posts as well that do need to be hidden.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jul-2017 23:17:14

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Team Skull said :

Funnily enough I left a board because they said I was too right. I bet it is just a matter of time before this forum says I am too left.

Not even that.

People just bitching left and right over "buh muh Trump!" or "buh muh liberalism for da wimminz!"

...Just shut the fuck up- if it really came down to it, very few of these motherfuckers would actually stand up for what they believe in.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Jul-2017 23:17:41

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Team Skull said :

Who cares - don't let people dictate to you!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jul-2017 23:18:19

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :

Not even that.

People just bitching left and right over "buh muh Trump!" or "buh muh liberalism for da wimminz!"

...Just shut the fuck up- if it really came down to it, very few of these motherfuckers would actually stand up for what they believe in.

To be fair, I pick my battles.

And, all too often, I often choose not to fight, lol.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Jul-2017 23:34:29 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2017 23:35:44 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top