Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Trolls are not inherently bad. Sometimes the reaction they are seeking is just to make people laugh and they do it in a way that isn't mean.

I think there is good and bad in all of us - and you can see some posts which as you said are done in good humour, where as others are done for other reasons...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Jul-2017 23:13:37

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Averia Light said :
Trolls are not inherently bad. Sometimes the reaction they are seeking is just to make people laugh and they do it in a way that isn't mean.

I think there is good and bad in all of us - and you can see some posts which as you said are done in good humour, where as others are done for other reasons...
The ones who do it in good humour tend to apologise if they go too far, and aren't quite so up their own orifices about it.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

03-Jul-2017 23:17:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I think I accidentally made my baby's bed routine include cuddles. She seems to have trouble falling or staying asleep if she doesn't first fall asleep on someone's chest, lol.

Oops.

In New Zealand and other parts of the world you can get little cribs that are specially designed to take into bed with you which keeps baby safe while you both sleep <- not sure if you are interested or have looked into this.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Jul-2017 23:19:59

Cloud Stryf

Cloud Stryf

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I just heard what sounded like gun fire :O 4 or 5 shots no sirens or screaming <- this is going to be a mystery like the loud bag I heard the other week.

It's pouring outside now tho - I might go turn the heater on, it's getting nippy. I have a summer dress on in the middle of winter <- I need winter clothes - money, money, money!

Least I have a rain coat and shoes that keep my feet warm <3

What is your job, Dong U Dead?

04-Jul-2017 00:13:32

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Shady Nick said :
Me right now

https://youtu.be/zXAgtpZRBGw?t=408

This is why you should put a huge heading :@

I was expecting The Real Slim Shady not something that doesn't even resemble him...

The intent of him sharing that was to try to bug me, hence why I responded in kind.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Jul-2017 02:37:53

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
It's a shame because there are a lot of people around who are. It's almost as if those who are reasonable are a minority in themselves.

Ancient Drew, I find you are super understanding, kind and thoughtful. I love your posts and think you are really a wonderful human being.

I'm always interested in reading your posts. And I think you are a very insightful person.

04-Jul-2017 03:03:02

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top