Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know why that would be then. There's more labor that goes in to the boneless chicken. It'd be a logical assumption that the price per pound would at minimum be equal. That's how it is here. [qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

01-Jul-2017 06:28:37

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love how people act like they're intelligent, but can't see the basic structure behind my argument design. It really is simple (and easy to defeat) when you know how it works and why it works the way it does. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Jul-2017 06:56:04

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's amazing the people that keep using the word 'intellect' or 'intelligence' or some other word to describe what they feel is intelligent - If someone is that bloody intelligent wouldn't' they be able to argue a point without saying look me, I got this my on score card, I am so much more intelligent than you, you are just scum beneath my shoe, I am so much better than you, I am intelligent, my words and words structure tell me so, my words should also tell everyone else how intelligent I am - LOOK AT ME EVERYONE - I am intelligent! What I say is correct O_o
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Jul-2017 07:22:22

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

I mean, if there wasn't information on the tests that would dox me (like my IRL address, surname, and the like), I'd actually post my Wechsler and Woodcock-Johnson test results (along with a timestamped photo of my driver's license to verify it is me). If it bothers you so much that someone has the proof to show they're objectively intelligent and isn't afraid to point it out, I don't know what to say.

If that sounds arrogant, then there's a lot of shit people say on here I find arrogant and repulsive, but I don't comment much on it because I don't see much of a need to because...well...why worry about the musings of idiots, for lack of a better term?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Jul-2017 07:47:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

I prefer my chicken boneless. Don't have to deal with cutting around the bone when I am eating. Of course, this comes at the price of not being able to make chicken stock, but oh well. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Jul-2017 08:13:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

So I just described the steps to making a sandwich in a chat I guest frequently in:

Step 1- grab 2 slices of bread

Step 2- grab slice of cheese

step 3- grab deli meat and/or veggies of choice

step 4- place deli meat/veggies and cheese between the 2 slices of bread

step 5- brutally stab the finished product with a fork.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Jul-2017 09:15:43

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Dong U Dead said :
And on another topic...

Big game on tonight in Wellington. Typical Wellington weather too...

Just been down town - huge party down there, they have Courtney place cordoned off with live bands and such and buses bussing groups of people to Courtney place <- If only I was nice and young and active again ^_^

And our weather has been suburb right up until today actually - it's been a rather mild winter with not much wind at all. It's a beautiful evening here actually, no wind, warm winters night, light drizzle and lots of happy people and accents :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Jul-2017 11:43:46

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top