Forums

Solak/ED Cheap Leeches Thread is locked

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238

Squirty
Oct Member 2021

Squirty

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so very much! You guys made the comp a possibility for me. There is no way i would've gotten a kill without you guys being so patient with me and my horribleness. Might want to make sure you collect the money before the kill though just in case. ;p lol! Well worth the investment.

11-Jun-2018 08:20:53

Always

Always

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squirty said :
Thank you so very much! You guys made the comp a possibility for me. There is no way i would've gotten a kill without you guys being so patient with me and my horribleness. Might want to make sure you collect the money before the kill though just in case. ;p lol! Well worth the investment.

There was a miscommunication and we thought you already paid. Luckily you have been the only case where we forgot to charge before starting the kill and you still paid. You got us a bit nervous when you put up 150 gp and then 150mil lol.

Thank you for still paying despite our mistake.

11-Jun-2018 13:30:42

Raven169
May Member 2018

Raven169

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you guys very much for guiding me through a first try Solak kill!

cheapest offer i've seen, but very professional and communication was on point, i hope you got a laugh out of me onslaughting a minion :D , which was my mistake^^

would recommend these guys 100%

11-Jun-2018 14:47:31

Shadow Inari
Apr Member 2020

Shadow Inari

Posts: 3,266 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
one of the best teams that i have seen for solak kills wow these guys are amazing i highly
reccomend these guys if you want your comp cape back :D they even traded me luck of the dwarf for a better chance at loot. Super kind and amazingly helpful people!!

12-Jun-2018 01:12:47

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238 Back to Top