Forums

Solak/ED Cheap Leeches Thread is locked

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238

Wasa

Wasa

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's easy to recommend these guys.

Easily one of the best and cheapest leeches out there. They guide you through every mechanic, if you feel like you don't know what to do.

Good atmosphere on the voice communication and very clean and efficient kill, just around 15 minutes.

5/5 Stars from Wasa himself

12-Jun-2018 02:40:39

Delumie
Aug Member 2022

Delumie

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Recomped thanks to this fc, had so many failed attempts and went through so much cash and supplies and then got it on the second kill, highly recommend to anyone nearly on the verge of rage quitting like I was, 10/10 teamwork.
Arc Life

73k+ golden bamboo
| 74k+ ancestral energy |
76k+ mushrooms
|
152k+ Alaea Salt

12-Jun-2018 03:30:39

Max-A-Lot
Oct Member 2021

Max-A-Lot

Posts: 547 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was able to get my comp back with these guys,

I screwed up about 100 times mostly by using abilities too soon but they assured me that I was doing fine regardless of my obvious screw-ups. The guy leading the kill was a true MVP in explaining everything clearly and quickly.

Fair price too! I was expecting to pay triple what I did.

No drop though. :(

Literal 10/10 - Would recommend.
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

12-Jun-2018 05:17:51

RusselRaZe
May Member 2016

RusselRaZe

Posts: 173 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Found this FC from a Reddit comment, and was surprised to find out that the owner was someone I used to Raid a lot with.

I'm just an average PvMer that prefers solo bosses over group bosses and wanted to do this kill without a leech to get my Comp back. After many failed attempts and getting Solak to 124k hp at my best run, I said "Screw it" and bought a leech, so this review is from someone who has a good amount of Solak experience.

Group was really friendly and kill was quick. Got it on first attempt. Discord pooped out on us mid kill but it still went by smoothly.

Kill time was 16 minutes for me.

12-Jun-2018 06:30:57

Renz
Mar Member 2010

Renz

Posts: 1,987 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reading all these positive comments, I was still a sceptic. But I have to admit, it's all true. Wonderful service all together that made my run very enjoyable compared to my (albeit limited) previous experience with Solak.

Would recommend anyone and everyone!
Meow!

12-Jun-2018 09:23:28

Bug Up
Nov Member 2015

Bug Up

Posts: 544 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome service, bared with me even though I was clueless about PVM and didn't know a thing about solak. Made it look easy but I'm sure there was more going on their end. Best price around and would definitely recommend!

12-Jun-2018 10:12:59

D a n i e l

D a n i e l

Posts: 2,307 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome group of people and team, really help you get the kill and walk you through it, even without much knowledge of tough pvm bosses, also very reasonable price. I definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a hassle free effortless kill, thanks a lot guys. 10/10

12-Jun-2018 13:33:17

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238 Back to Top