Forums

Hybrid Combat Skilling Bosses

Quick find code: 185-186-922-66282188

skinshifter
Jan Member 2019

skinshifter

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My and my co-worker (Dogmaster472) usually brainstorm about random RS3 things like cool new Boss Mechanics. Some such mechanics include:

1. Stone Prison (Mining): The boss uses rocks (Thrown or falling) to surround the player, Similar to Nex Ice prison, the player would need to mine their way out while the boss is charging up an attack and get to cover before insta-Dieing.

2. Barricading Walls (Construction): Use materials in the Boss area to build structures within the arena to block certain attacks from the boss then break, will need to be rebuilt for the next such attack.

3. Skill Sealing (Runecrafting): Collect pieces of the boss broken off of the boss to create Giant Sealing Runes within the arena that seal some of the bosses abilities.

4. Pull Up (Fishing): use the fishing skill to pull the boss out of the water and deal damage before it retreats, then repeat.

5. Hack away (Woodcutting): Chop away branches that block the player from fighting the boss to clear the path for fight em (While taking damage). Then get pushed back and do it again later.

Got any ideas? Could use em to make some bosses harder/cooler/more lore-y/better?
How do i sign this thing? its just text...

20-Jun-2023 02:35:36 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2023 02:37:33 by skinshifter

Daddy Roshi
Jan Member 2018

Daddy Roshi

Posts: 3,348 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
5 sounds like Evil Trees...
that's exactly what evil tree does just stuns instead of damages though

So are u wanting combat bosses with skilling requirements or just straight skilling bosses?
200m defence 08-10-2021

comp cape 12-19-2021

20-Jun-2023 17:58:42

Quick find code: 185-186-922-66282188 Back to Top